Forfar v City (Part III) Tuesday 1st Nov

dee_62

A third consecutive draw followed by extra time and pens?

Bain and Mackintosh back in the full back positions. TOB to go back into the midfield alongside the young saints loanee or Lewis Milne. Foxy back on the bench along with DD.

Cox and Swanks wide with Lister and Peters paired up front again.

Bench of Foxy, DD, Smith, Scott, Milne or Saints loanee, Kennedy & McGovern

Think we'll get the result this time. Lister to notch a couple in a 2-0 win.

50/50 of £222 ticket no 53121

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nofixedability said:

The rest all have a chance of happening but you're on drugs if you reckon that!

I can confirm dee62 is on drugs.  Wants to keep out of form (and confidence) strikers and strolling nonchalant ex-captains on the pitch, no doubt for the full 90, while benching the two who are getting involved, creating and/or scoring whenever they get a chance.  And Cox on the wing, no thanks.

Actually dee62 could be GB.

8 minutes ago, LoonR said:

I can confirm dee62 is on drugs.  Wants to keep out of form (and confidence) strikers and strolling nonchalant ex-captains on the pitch, no doubt for the full 90, while benching the two who are getting involved, creating and/or scoring whenever they get a chance.  And Cox on the wing, no thanks.

Actually dee62 could be GB.

^^^^^^ rumbled!  Here was me looking for help with my tactics too!!  May have to change my userid to get back some anonim anony annoninnem  f**k it...  <<<checks to see if Dee_63 is taken>>>

My drug of choice is Bovril and I'm strangely addicted to the Station Park servings.

Not saying that 11 would be my starting 11...just trying to second guess the gaffer!  Still fancy us for the win.

7 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

This please;

Adam

Bain Munro Malky Kennedy

Scott Foxy TOB Denholm

Cox Peters

I'm just not sure GB's going to drop Swanks just now and Kennedy, I believe, is still injured (tomorrow may be too soon for his return), Foxy has played both games against City recently and, although they are bottom of the league, we've not dominated central midfield in either game.  Apart from that..... :) 

I think he'll go...

Adam

Muzza  Munro  Malcs  Bain

Cox    McCawl    TOB   Swanks

Peters   Lister

With Danny & Marc coming on late on to give us a bit of pace as the game enters the dying embers.

Foxy has had no help from the guy alongside him, Swankie and then the Saints lad on Saturday. His options when he was on the ball were limited too due to the lack of movement infront of him.

Ive no doubt at all Bollan will find a place for Swankie and Lister.

6 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

That is all that Cox has to offer though? He has got no final product.
Yes he can track back well and harrass defenders with his work rate, but once he wins the ball, he looks lost and has no idea what to do with it!

And Lister does?

That is all that Cox has to offer though? He has got no final product.

Yes he can track back well and harrass defenders with his work rate, but once he wins the ball, he looks lost and has no idea what to do with it!

We scored from corners for about 3 league matches in a row when Cox was taking them. Once Foxy got a start, he was taking everything and his delivery hasn't been hitting the mark from set pieces.

Archived