Forfar v City (Part III) Tuesday 1st Nov

dee_62

3 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Seem to have collectively lost confidence for some reason. No way we can drop everyone who's looking a bit shaky. Our squad isn't big enough.

Team gets changed every 10 minutes...Josh in midfield...Coxy centre mid...etc...then waits till 5 minutes from the end to go gung ho...he should have went last season in my eyes and i would be surprised if he is still in charge come next May.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dee_62 said:

Seem to have collectively lost confidence for some reason. No way we can drop everyone who's looking a bit shaky. Our squad isn't big enough.

True, but subbying our best player on the night is surely not the best ploy either.

Danny was well up for it tonight, truly bizarre decision.

2 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

I do attend games yes, tell me what Cox does other than work hard?
He has nothing else in his locker??

Yeh I'll give you that about Lister he probably isn't the most physical player or that great in the air... he's disappointed me a lot this season, thought he would of had a bigger impact.

Man of the match on Saturday, quite right too and it wasn't just for his work rate.  Dead ball he's generally pretty good, already pointed out earlier.  His dink into the box near the end of the game was a great bit of play, missed open goal was the end product, though he can be a bit rash at times too, a couple blazed well over the bar.  He's willing to take players on and often beats them and puts in a good cross, gets the team fired up too.  Other than that, yeh just great work rate.

Lister has been pretty poor this season, started off great but missed some sitters early doors and it seems to have affected him.  Sarcastic cheering when he went off though is well out of order....same guys that used to do the same to Sanny? 

Edinburgh created three good chance all evening and took one of them. We created one good chance in the last minute with Smith's frankly amazing header miss but other than that offered very little of note. Why we waited so late to put on subs and then to actually go for it (only really injury time before any urgency shown I don't know). And as mentioned taking Denholm off was baffling, the one guy who looked up for it.

Farming out Hay and keeping duds like Lister and Smith is looking pretty bad right about now. Suspect Bollan's reign will be remembered for midweek cup replay disasters.

4 hours ago, nofixedability said:

Edinburgh created three good chance all evening and took one of them. We created one good chance in the last minute with Smith's frankly amazing header miss but other than that offered very little of note. Why we waited so late to put on subs and then to actually go for it (only really injury time before any urgency shown I don't know). And as mentioned taking Denholm off was baffling, the one guy who looked up for it.

Farming out Hay and keeping duds like Lister and Smith is looking pretty bad right about now. Suspect Bollan's reign will be remembered for midweek cup replay disasters.

If only Smith had warmed up instead of sitting on the bench for the 2nd half.....there is no way on earth he is a better player-striker than Kerr....at least we got an exciting last 2 minutes i suppose. :huh:

Archived