Forfar v City (Part III) Tuesday 1st Nov

dee_62

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Get the ball on the deck tonight and quit the high balls to that hammer thrower mbu and we will be fine .

Aye it's Mbu that's the hammer thrower because he does his job at centre half. Nothing to do with the agricultural style of fitba he has to deal with... 

2 minutes ago, victormeldrew said:

I trust all the Campbell out boo boys enjoyed their after game pint tonight.

Dont start that shit.....Bollan is completely clueless , he has proved it so many times already this season....and as for the Smithy header at the end...may have helped if he had warmed up before he went on!!

3 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Dont start that shit.....Bollan is completely clueless , he has proved it so many times already this season....and as for the Smithy header at the end...may have helped if he had warmed up before he went on!!

Misses the point in spectacular fashion...

36 minutes ago, MAC THE KNIFE said:

ROSS ALLUM LIKE CHARLIE CRAWFORD OF MEADOWBANK THISTLE WILL NOW LIVE ON IN CITY FOLK LEGEND AS THE SCORER OF THE CLUBS FIRST EVER GAME WINNING GOAL in AS A TOP LEVEL FOOTBALL. CLUB ( 1974 BRECHIN 0 MEADOWBANK 1 ) . !! THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT ANGUS ........

Nicely put Mac.

Edinburgh City get their first win.jpg

Dick had to go ....as does Bollan (end of last season)

Reckon I'd do a better job of picking the team. It's no difficult , play your best players in position , and drop players who aren't performing to give them a wake up call.

On 31/10/2016 at 20:48, Loon From Outta Toon said:

That is all that Cox has to offer though? He has got no final product.
Yes he can track back well and harrass defenders with his work rate, but once he wins the ball, he looks lost and has no idea what to do with it!

do you actually attend the games?

On 31/10/2016 at 21:04, Loon From Outta Toon said:

You need someone like Lister up top purely for an aerial battle.

Ah, clearly not.

3 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Have been impressed with Edinburgh over the 3 games...they have a real hunger and togerthness that we seem to lack...See and Mbu would do me right now!!

Thanks to Forfar for being great hosts over the past few days. Sad Mr Blobby missed the first victory tonight due to work related issues. Sure to give the team a rousing welcome at Montrose on Saturday though. 

Baxter the Bridie with George and Mr Blobby .JPG

Ah, clearly not.

I do attend games yes, tell me what Cox does other than work hard?
He has nothing else in his locker??

Yeh I'll give you that about Lister he probably isn't the most physical player or that great in the air... he's disappointed me a lot this season, thought he would of had a bigger impact.

Archived