The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

29 minutes ago, banana said:

:lol:

Just look at all these people pretending to support Trump! Weird shtick! Election fraud imo!

20161109_trumpmap.jpg

Well I could have said "Going over and above what I'd call normal levels to prove just how much you support Trump on a Scottish football website is a weird shtick as tbh he's an absolute caricature of a human", but I'm into brevity, man. 8)

6 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Well I could have said "Going over and above what I'd call normal levels to prove just how much you support Trump on a Scottish football website is a weird shtick as tbh he's an absolute caricature of a human", but I'm into brevity, man. 8)

I barely post in this just how much do you hate Trump thread. for some it's a thrice-daily seethe. Weird schtick  to hate such a selfless man tbh, man! :wacko:

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Trump votes : 62,984,825

Clinton votes : 65,853,516

The red bits of the map are where hardly anyone lives.

62,984, 825 folk pretending to support Trump. Weird schtick! :lol:

So just a couple of days after boasting how he "calls the final shots" we are now meant to believe that a highly experienced lawyer sent this tweet on Trumps behalf (and apparently didn't get him to sign off on it). For someone who calls the final shots Trump seems to have no issue throwing people under the bus when he looks like an utter moron.

ETA: Billy Bush has weighed into the Donalds denial that it was his voice on the "grab em by the pussy" tape and confirmed it was him:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-billy-bush-access-hollywood-response-confirms-presidents-voice-pussy-grab-comment-a8090021.html

Edited by RiG

8 hours ago, banana said:

62,984, 825 folk pretending to support Trump. Weird schtick! :lol:

Democracy Yankee stylee.

In a 2 horse race the person with the least votes wins!

Maybe it was just biggest bigoted twat wins no matter how the x is marked!

So just a couple of days after boasting how he "calls the final shots" we are now meant to believe that a highly experienced lawyer sent this tweet on Trumps behalf (and apparently didn't get him to sign off on it). For someone who calls the final shots Trump seems to have no issue throwing people under the bus when he looks like an utter moron.
[/url] ETA: Billy Bush has weighed into the Donalds denial that it was his voice on the "grab em by the pussy" tape and confirmed it was him:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-billy-bush-access-hollywood-response-confirms-presidents-voice-pussy-grab-comment-a8090021.html

You'd want your lawyer to know the difference between pled and pleaded,wouldn't you?

I think you meant to link to this? :unsure:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-lawyer-michael-flynn-fbi-fired-twitter-john-dowd-lying-white-house-ethics-chief-a8090431.html

Certainly looks like Trump has managed to work himself into a pretty sticky situation with his Twitter activity over the weekend. In the past he's been able to buy his way out of trouble by paying folk off or relying on Daddy to help him out but it seems he's scrambling all over the place here. There's never been any mention of people drafting Tweets for Trump previously so why now? I think we all know...

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

The only folk that believe that Trump’s lawyer composed that tweet are folk who want to believe it.  

And even they don’t believe it.

If it was his lawyer, he's just incriminated his client and should be disbarred.  But of course, it wasn't his lawyer.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/363036-bush-ethics-lawyer-trump-lawyer-should-be-disbarred-if-he-wrote

21 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Trump announces the relocation of the US embassy in Israel as another smokescreen.

If that happens I hope Tillerson walks and speaks out.

I thought US politicos found it difficult to walk and chew gum at the same time, never mind walk and talk at the same time?

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Trump votes : 62,984,825

Clinton votes : 65,853,516

The red bits of the map are where hardly anyone lives.

Well, nearly 63,000,000 must live there, but yes, you do have a point.

11 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Trump has thrown his support behind Nonce Moore.

The reason?
Reps. losing the seat would hurt the party.

Who cares if he touched some weans? There’s a bigger picture here and it’s giving tax cuts to rich people.

And his lawyer reckons Trump’s  above the law.  What a beacon of democracy the USA is.