The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Trump significantly reducing the size of various protected lands (parks?) such as Bears Ears which has caused something of an uproar in certain quarters. Legal action has been threatened.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/04/trump-bears-ears-grand-staircase-escalante-monuments-shrink

https://www.narf.org/narf-files-suit-protect-bears-ears/?utm_content=buffer8b120&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Edited by RiG

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 01:25, welshbairn said:

Trump votes : 62,984,825

Clinton votes : 65,853,516

The red bits of the map are where hardly anyone lives.

Whenever somebody from Hollywood has to scout possible locations for films such as "The Hills have Eyes", they cheat.
They check the voting pattern for each area first.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/05/politics/trump-abbas-us-embassy-jerusalem/index.html

I cannot see any other reason for this other than deflection.  A stupid, dangerous, incendiary, provocative move simply to take attention off his other self created problems.

What a despicable c**t he is.

I wonder what input, if any, Tillerson has had to this.

On 11/30/2017 at 12:06, banana said:

Beautiful stuff from President Trump:

Amazing that so many of you 'Progressive' simpletons still do no understand the purpose of his modus operandi :lol:

Oh look what a surprise... :o

https://news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388

A terror plot to assassinate Prime Minister Theresa May has been foiled, Sky sources have confirmed.

"This is something which has been pursued over several weeks at least by Scotland Yard, MI5 and West Midlands Police.

"It came to a head last week with the arrest of two men, by armed police, who were charged with preparing acts of terrorism."

Anyone figure out what he's doing with his tweeting yet? :whistle

2 hours ago, McQuade said:

might as well wear a skull cap 

You mean a Yarmulke.

And again the usual Scottish anti-semitism is not far from the surface. 

It was much easier to condemn Trump's stupidity on grounds of international law than try to suggest he is some kind of crypto Jew, yet you managed to squeeze in anti-semetic conspiracies. 

13 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

You mean a Yarmulke.

It was much easier to condemn Trump's stupidity on grounds of international law than try to suggest he is some kind of crypto Jew, yet you managed to squeeze in anti-semetic conspiracies. 

lede-trump-kushner-gty-1160.jpg

11 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

You mean a Yarmulke.

Seriously?

Trump is not a crypto Jew; Trump isn't a Christian; Trump couldn't give the smallest flying f**k about the Israeli-Palestine conflict.  As I posted previously this is a distraction, one that is likely to heighten tensions and provoke a Muslim backlash.  This will enable Trump to go on another anti-Islam tirade which will delight his supporters and will detract from all the Russia stuff.

At least it's a bit less of a dangerous option than a war with North Korea I suppose.

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Seriously?

Trump is not a crypto Jew; Trump isn't a Christian;

I had no problem accusing people attacking Obama as being a secret Muslim, as being islamophobic even when he enacted policies I disagreed with.

But here you are trying to run interference for the insinuation that Trump is a Jew.  Like all forms of racism and religious discrimination its always easy to try to justify the insinuation.

Just show some out of context picture, knowing the dog whisltle hate will do its job.

197664_5_.jpg

All The King had to do was attack the policy, its the insinuation I attacked, one you seem to support. 

Worth remembering McQuade\The King has form on Holocaust Denial. Not hard to work out why he tried to link an attack on a US policy with an attack on a religion. 

Edited by dorlomin