The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

MAGA twitter awash with rumours of charges being brought against Clinton and Comey amongst others.
IMG_20180418_223758.thumb.jpg.35616708a331f4a48726ac4e18eee093.jpg

This specifically is the damage the likes of Louise Mensch and Seth Abramson have done. Just thrown insane accusations of non existent crimes at anyone, and people go nuts.

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I could see Nikki Haley running against Trump for the Republican nomination. They've just fallen out and she would rip him apart in debates. It seems the GOP are worried about losing the female Republican vote too. Might put an early bet on.

If he's losing the debate he can always just get a good grip of her fanny.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Get stocked up with popcorn!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43821504

"Ex-Playboy model free to discuss alleged Trump affair."

In addition, the Republicans are seemingly intent on subpoenaing James Comey's post Trump meeting memos.  They'll likely try and use it to make a case to let Trump fire Mueller and/or Rosenstein.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/04/19/republicans-are-actively-interfering-in-the-mueller-probe-to-protect-trump/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9a50cdbcbbdf

Mitch McConnell really is the epitome of careerist politicians.  

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

In addition, the Republicans are seemingly intent on subpoenaing James Comey's post Trump meeting memos.  They'll likely try and use it to make a case to let Trump fire Mueller and/or Rosenstein.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/04/19/republicans-are-actively-interfering-in-the-mueller-probe-to-protect-trump/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9a50cdbcbbdf

Mitch McConnell really is the epitome of careerist politicians.  

Pointless propaganda, they have no right of access to the files of an ongoing FBI case. A Democrat Congressman has subpoenaed the Republican chair to appear in front of his own committee to take the pish. Can't find the link at the mo.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Pointless propaganda, they have no right of access to the files of an ongoing FBI case. A Democrat Congressman has subpoenaed the Republican chair to appear in front of his own committee to take the pish. Can't find the link at the mo.

You'd have thought so, wouldn't you.  Yet...

26 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

You'd have thought so, wouldn't you.  Yet...

I guess protecting a toddler president is more important than the legal institutions then. Doubt they'll do them much good, I'm sure what Comey's been saying won't differ an iota from his notes, and if there's anything juicier in them the Democrats on the committee will be able to leak it just as easily as the Republicans.

I guess protecting a toddler president is more important than the legal institutions then. Doubt they'll do them much good, I'm sure what Comey's been saying won't differ an iota from his notes, and if there's anything juicier in them the Democrats on the committee will be able to leak it just as easily as the Republicans.

I wonder if what we are witnessing is the Republican Party dying on Trump Hill? It may, ultimately, implode the party if the Democrats win the midterms.

Never Trump Republicans - often conservatives- are not going to take this lying down.

Memos were sent to congress and almost immediately leaked to the press.
They match the testimony Comey gave,they match his answers given in interviews and they match his book.n
Only Trump and his trumpets seem to see anything useful to them in them.

Memos were sent to congress and almost immediately leaked to the press.
They match the testimony Comey gave,they match his answers given in interviews and they match his book.n
Only Trump and his trumpets seem to see anything useful to them in them.

It’s almost as if Comey’s being honest and Trump isn’t!

What the hell was Nunes thinking leaking these memos? Okay it's not been confirmed that he leaked them (AFAIK) but as soon as they're passed to him they suddenly appear in the public domain? I honestly don't think the Republicans even bothered to look through them properly. There's not a lot in there that helps Trumps cause but there's a lot that potentially hurts him and will be of interest to Mueller. Idiots!

John Aravosis is a good follow on Twitter. Some interesting comments about the memos. My favourite so far is Trump telling Comey that Putin had informed him that Russia has "some of the most beautiful hookers in the world."

What the hell was Nunes thinking leaking these memos? Okay it's not been confirmed that he leaked them (AFAIK) but as soon as they're passed to him they suddenly appear in the public domain? I honestly don't think the Republicans even bothered to look through them properly. There's not a lot in there that helps Trumps cause but there's a lot that potentially hurts him and will be of interest to Mueller. Idiots!

John Aravosis is a good follow on Twitter. Some interesting comments about the memos. My favourite so far is Trump telling Comey that Putin had informed him that Russia has "some of the most beautiful hookers in the world."

He didn't though.

Putin said that about hookers in a speech somewhere and Trump claimed it as happening in a conversation that hadn't happened.

He lies and lies.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Devin Nunes is absolutely up (or down) there with the biggest (biggliest?) idiots in the Trump wing.  How he made it to become an elected official is beyond me.  He and Hannity and Carlson have nary a brain cell between them.

28 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Can’t wait for Bernie Sanders and Cynthia Nixon 2020

The Presidency of the United States now appears to be an entry level position.

16 minutes ago, mjw said:

He didn't though.

Putin said that about hookers in a speech somewhere and Trump claimed it as happening in a conversation that hadn't happened.

He lies and lies.

I have no reason to doubt that is true however I'm just taking the Comey memos at face value.

Memos are here if anyone wants to see them:

https://static01.nyt.com/files/2018/us/politics/20180419-james-comey-memos.pdf