The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Someone's googled the above image and found the original. So "Carolyne Cass" would been around 8 in 2010 when she was drinking alone at a hotel bar in New York and Mueller approached her.
Dq8o503U4AA0nrg.jpg&key=177338fba8922d1d75f86183f28e98bfdd97b6cfcfb73c4b59398e196b6f2c87

What, you mean you weren’t frequenting New York bars when you were eight?

Young Mr Wohl appears to be in a spot of legal difficulty.

Imagine being that stupid that you think you could make up a rape allegation against the then director of the FBI, and get away with it.  Then being stupid enough to name a company who 'led the investigation' in the rape, the same company that is linked back to your own personal email account, from when you set it up.

FBI will have a field day with this Wohl moron.

Hold on, I thought women didn't make false rape accusations?

Good god, you 'Progressives' need to get your patriarchal white supremacist misogyny under control :angry:

#believeallwomen #heforshe #metoo

15 minutes ago, killiepiemuncher said:

Love it.

Q. Are you both prepared for federal prison?

A. No. No we’re not.....

Wohl looks like someone who would have a very hard time coping with incarceration.

In terms of Mueller, there will very likely be receipts for his visit to New York for the security conference he attended around that time. That plus any documentary evidence placing him on jury duty, including any transactions on his bank statements to buy things would be enough documentary evidence to take to a judge to begin investigations for wire fraud and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. 

DqyVEibXcAApIeS.jpg

That said, given his presence in DC was even noted in national media on the day, Id say he likely has an alabai.

Also of note is that they claims the rape happened in a room on the 19th floor of the St Regis hotel. The 19th floor is infact the 24 hour gym in that hotel. 

DqyYv2eX0AEjRIE.jpg

I think my favourite part of yesterday's press conference was wee Jake suggesting that just because Mueller was in DC performing jury duty, that didn't mean he couldn't have been in NY at the same time.
warnock.png&key=36d19f11f1f0fbc95a2d79aada3888babd93dc2f4f32450f9c85c2d4a9471a0d

I mean there’s no photographic evidence of him doing jury duty. Are we supposed to trust a courtroom artist?

57 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Wohl looks like someone who would have a very hard time coping with incarceration.

Whilst prison rape is no laughing matter (unless it's a clown prison, amirite lads?), "passed around like a lily-white cock cloth" was one Twitter phrase that tickled my ribs.

4 hours ago, banana said:

Hold on, I thought women didn't make false rape accusations?

Good god, you 'Progressives' need to get your patriarchal white supremacist misogyny under control :angry:

#believeallwomen #heforshe #metoo

Ffs gie's peace