The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

6 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Wonder which "mutants" he is blaming? Ones in the movies or, as President, did he order the creation of some of his own?

He created them and he's seen them on the telly. Although there's scurrilous rumor that Don Jr may be Vince McMahon's. 

The Life of Eric Trump, 35: Bio, Photos, Family Story

On 13/06/2023 at 15:40, TxRover said:

He told the crowd at Cafe Versailles “food for everyone”…waiting for the report he didn’t pay. Reports the “Rabbi” is actually one of the Jews for Jesus evangelical Christian group, that’s likely to play poorly with the Jewish support.

ETA: Trump lawyer Alina Habba addressed the press, calling the justice system and courts corrupt…way to win over those judges! Also, Kari Lake spotted outside Courthouse…Melania is in New York, despite reports on Fox she’s in Miami.

And here it is, reports now that Trump left before anyone could order anything and charge him…

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-promised-food-everybody-miami-175212403.html

Yeah, it might be a bit of a problem to get a unanimous verdict against a fascist when half of the population support them and believe that they should be in charge regardless of elections (because they're fascists). And will be declared a hero if they manage to get onto the jury and refuse to consider a guilty verdict.

I'd say he's going to break his face with smugness, but this is what he expects from life anyway, so...meh.

Supporters and critics surely both know the answer; he kept and refused to return them because he considers himself a special case, unburdened by the laws of mortal man. A lifetime of experience has taught him that this is so. He'll likely be genuinely confused about why this doesn't go away.

Southern District of Florida living up to its “Rocket Docket” reputation…trial scheduled for August 14 by Cannon, with lawyers submissions due by July 24. Expect delays, but that’s pretty damn quick.

I think Cannon might be playing it straight this time after being properly slapped down on appeal, by other conservative judges, over her going along with Trump's delaying tactics the last time.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think Cannon might be playing it straight this time after being properly slapped down on appeal, by other conservative judges, over her going along with Trump's delaying tactics the last time.

She’s put the trial in Fort Pierce which is a wee town that you stop off for a pish halfway between Miami and Orlando so it’s likely to be redder than Miami. I think that is her court tho, and I’m sure the DOJ will know how many fillings each potential juror has and what they prefer for breakfast toot sweet. 

6 hours ago, BTFD said:

Supporters and critics surely both know the answer; he kept and refused to return them because he considers himself a special case, unburdened by the laws of mortal man. A lifetime of experience has taught him that this is so. He'll likely be genuinely confused about why this doesn't go away.

He's the most textbook example of a Narcissist I have ever seen

18 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

She’s put the trial in Fort Pierce which is a wee town that you stop off for a pish halfway between Miami and Orlando so it’s likely to be redder than Miami. I think that is her court tho, and I’m sure the DOJ will know how many fillings each potential juror has and what they prefer for breakfast toot sweet. 

It was neck and neck in 2020, the red ones won by a nose.

image.thumb.png.730409ca5b33fabbd6e05e2324383072.png

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was neck and neck in 2020, the red ones won by a nose.

image.thumb.png.730409ca5b33fabbd6e05e2324383072.png

Miami-Dade went 2:1 Hillary in 2016. Biden did much worse, to the point that if I had a tin foil hat I’d suspect ratfuckery, particularly given the Cubans distrust of anything with the surname ‘Clinton’ post-Elian Gonzales. Could’ve been they really love Trump, perhaps a reaction to Biden being VP when Obama ended the wet foot dry foot policy that meant Cubans pitching up in the US wouldn’t get fast tracked to citizenship and would be treated like everyone else.

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Miami-Dade went 2:1 Hillary in 2016. Biden did much worse, to the point that if I had a tin foil hat I’d suspect ratfuckery, particularly given the Cubans distrust of anything with the surname ‘Clinton’ post-Elian Gonzales. Could’ve been they really love Trump, perhaps a reaction to Biden being VP when Obama ended the wet foot dry foot policy that meant Cubans pitching up in the US wouldn’t get fast tracked to citizenship and would be treated like everyone else.

The  Cubans have hated the Dems since the Bay of Pigs, I think the shift is from the wider Latino vote.