The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Trump is the greatest manipulator of political spin, he turns every judicial fact against him into a case of victimisation and his followers, (dummies) fall for it and lap it up.

Harry S Truman, the pig farmer, and the man who signed the nuclear attack approval, got a one way rail ticket home at the end of his term and virtually no more was heard from him.

With Trump the American authorities need to stop processing him which only feeds his political ambitious fire, shut down the publicity on him and eventually the fire will go out, the multi choice American voters are fickle and need new change constantly, then Trump will fade to a memory.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Judge Chutkan sets March 4, 2024 date for Jack Smith's Fed trial

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-judge-set-trump-trial-date-election-interference-case-rcna101669

ETA - and all 19 defendants in Fulton County to be arraigned on September 6th, dickhead himself up first at 9.30am (2.30pm in UK time if folks fancy watching)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-scheduled-for-arraignment-in-fulton-county/

Edited by carpetmonster

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Judge Chutkan sets March 4, 2024 date for Jack Smith's Fed trial

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/federal-judge-set-trump-trial-date-election-interference-case-rcna101669

ETA - and all 19 defendants in Fulton County to be arraigned on September 6th, dickhead himself up first at 9.30am (2.30pm in UK time if folks fancy watching)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-scheduled-for-arraignment-in-fulton-county/

Trump saying he will appeal the March 4 date.  All the experts saying there’s no foundation in law for such an appeal.

He must be raging.

8 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Trump saying he will appeal the March 4 date.  All the experts saying there’s no foundation in law for such an appeal.

He must be raging.

He knows that every time he makes claims or demands that aren't grounded in reality, his supporters will be outraged that reality doesn't acquiesce.

He's just a figurehead for people who've seen their beliefs about the world gradually undermined by scientific research and social change - they're the ones who are raging, not him. As people keep pointing out, he won't end up in jail, and any convictions will just cement his reputation as a brave freedom fighter taken down by The Deep State. He'll probably be quite disappointed if he isn't convicted of something.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Good.

Does he get to declare himself bankrupt at some point and stiff all the people he's hurt? Finding a doctor willing to give a dementia diagnosis might be another possible way out, and I don't think many would be surprised.

52 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Good.

Does he get to declare himself bankrupt at some point and stiff all the people he's hurt? Finding a doctor willing to give a dementia diagnosis might be another possible way out, and I don't think many would be surprised.

Declaring bankruptcy whilst trying to hide existing wealth and future earnings would provide a lot of potential comic relief.

There’s also a lot of coverage today about how drunk/pissed/intoxicated he was whilst advising Trump about the election results and the fact that Trump was advised about his lack of sobriety.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Declaring bankruptcy whilst trying to hide existing wealth and future earnings would provide a lot of potential comic relief.

There’s also a lot of coverage today about how drunk/pissed/intoxicated he was whilst advising Trump about the election results and the fact that Trump was advised about his lack of sobriety.

I think the only way he has any future earnings potential is if your man Wagner snuffs it and he manages to get into the ‘tell rival Scottish football fans their team’s pish for £25 a go on Cameo’ market. 

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

I think the only way he has any future earnings potential is if your man Wagner snuffs it and he manages to get into the ‘tell rival Scottish football fans their team’s pish for £25 a go on Cameo’ market. 

Thought he had died in an air crash a couple of days ago, or am I getting mixed up?

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Thought he had died in an air crash a couple of days ago, or am I getting mixed up?

Maybe. It’d be a decent enough disguise. 

IMG_3270.jpeg.a4031f8b5d554d8d96f3e18df09dc629.jpegIMG_3271.jpeg.4feb73eb55176da32fedf0a48f729606.jpeg

I may be underestimating Rudy and/or the amount of marks per future earnings anyway tho. As of yesterday, Kari Lake’s still going 

IMG_3272.thumb.jpeg.f6f74a26d8ed5076593b8741f9df3760.jpeg

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

If he runs out of cash they should lock him up. The article sets out how dangerous these c***s are/were when they were hurling these accusations about. Kudos too for the use of "concomitant". It's been a while. 

Joe Biggs gets 17 years, just over half of what the prosection were looking for. Not too Proud a Boy to beg and whine like a little bitch in the dock, tho. Zachary Rehl to be sentenced later today, Henry Tarrio on Tuesday. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/proud-boy-joe-biggs-faces-decades-prison-jan-6-seditious-conspiracy-ca-rcna102597

ETA - 15 for Rehl

https://www.inquirer.com/news/proud-boys-sentence-zach-rehl-jan-6-capitol-prison-20230831.html

Edited by carpetmonster

Trump’s deposition in the NY Tax Case. Sounds like they just let him talk…Eric runs the company, I was busy saving NY from nuclear war, and I can’t believe I’m having to justify myself here after all,I’ve done for this city. Warning, 479 pages:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/fbem/DocumentDisplayServlet?documentId=BGC7xGvQKGX8cR9zgAO8cA==&system=prod

Interesting analysis following the default judgement against Giuliani in the case brought by Freeman and Moss.  The default judgement was made because Giuliani repeatedly failed to turn over records demanded by the court.

Giuliani has claimed that he no longer has access to the information required however the judge has suggested that he is willing to take the, likely significant, financial hit in the civil case rather than turn over the evidence because such evidence would be damning in the subsequent criminal case.

Better pay a huge amount of money, which of course he will take all steps he can to not pay, than increase the risk of going to jail.