The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

5 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

They know they onto a loser - it’s why Trump is barely campaigning and is just pocketing all the funds instead - and they’ll look to tie it up in court forever, same way as he’s conducted business for decades. The ratf**king is already underway in AZ and GA

https://www.vox.com/scotus/367701/supreme-court-arizona-rnc-republicans-mi-familia-vota

They could get a job in Venezuela.

Interview with Theo Von is a good listen. Comes across a bit more normal than his usual self. Not listened to Theo's interview with Sanders from a couple weeks back but supposedly it's good also

Trump's near 59% stocks ownership (114,750,000 shares) of DJT will be eligible to be sold as soon as 20 September. The official date that he can first sell is 25 September, but if the stock stays above $12 for 20 trading days out of 30 trading days starting today, he could be able to sell as soon as 20 September. Any such sale is required to be reported to the SEC within 2 days, although many fail to meet the deadline.

American politics is ridiculous.

A lot of people are saying this.

He does however seem a lot better than he has done recently (although this involves people giving him money so perhaps that's why), wonder how many takes that took.

56 minutes ago, Cheese said:

American politics is ridiculous.

A lot of people are saying this.

He does however seem a lot better than he has done recently (although this involves people giving him money so perhaps that's why), wonder how many takes that took.

Looks like a deepfake to me. He’s actually ranting incoherently about how he could beat Kamala Harris in a fight.

10 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

:lol:

image.png.47eb5ca50acdb556636d296ec08dba8d.png

JFC. Did Ben Garrison do that one?

ETA: Just checked in on old Ben and caught this on his site. The thirst for Trump is staggering.

trump_rolling_up_sleepves-768x582.jpg.4ac168acc962562ee0e5de7096d741ff.jpg

Edited by RiG

Are we talking Baker Street irregulars here, and who's getting the P45s? I think the bot's vernacular algorithm's blown a fuse.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Are we talking Baker Street irregulars here, and who's getting the P45s? I think the bot's vernacular algorithm's blown a fuse.

TIL about Baker Street irregulars. Although from the full quote, I wonder if old man Danger met Holmes in his younger day? 

"By heavens, Holmes," I said, half rising, "I believe that they are really after us."

"No, it's not quite so bad as that.  It is the unofficial force—the Baker Street irregulars."

As he spoke, there came a swift pattering of naked feet upon the stairs, a clatter of high voices, and in rushed a dozen dirty and ragged little street Arabs

18 minutes ago, Cheese said:

This checks out as I've just been given a government contract signed by Sir Kier himself to sell these.

EnglandScarf1.thumb.jpg.f682560d14345770a28dcb98db3361a4.jpg

Gutted. Back in the day that job would have been rushed thru to my sister, carpetmonester. Enjoy your yacht. 

• 3 weeks later...

Starting to think some of those around Trump need cognitive tests too. The news just broke that three counts I Georgia have been dropped, including two against Trump. However, all the major charges and the rest of the minor ones remain in play. What do they say:

“President Trump and his legal team in Georgia have prevailed once again,” Trump’s attorney Steve Sadow said in a statement. “The trial court has decided that counts 15 and 27 in the indictment must be quashed/dismissed.”