The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

From the BBC article on the man who was going to shoot at Trump:

Screenshot_20240916_123524_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3dcfc5284d2e68af7ecf254658d3a933.jpg

The Afghans in Pakistan and Iran are not "soldiers", they're refugees. Manipulating impoverished refugees into going to die in a war is about as low as it gets. Hopefully he's just a fantasist and didn't actually get anywhere with that.

Edited by Freedom Farter

33 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

The suspect does seem to be as mad as a bag of toast from initial discoveries. However, in retrospect, JD could’ve picked a better day to tell Dana Bash the campaign’s quite happy to make shit up for attention. 

At their next rally together i fully expect Vance to be wearing his "I'm with stupid " t-shirt 

11 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

Nayib Bukele is the president of El Salvador. He's tweeted there in English (not his usual Spanish) to join in the Haitian-bashing that Trump and Vance have set off. Bukele is laughing at Haitians eating mud when the same macroeconomic arrangements that impoverish them also impoverish Salvadorans. Bukele has name-dropped Whole Foods to try and appeal to his American idols, to get in with their shit Twitter banter. Bukele is a huge cryptoknob. He's used state funds to buy a load of Bitcoin. He's building a tax-free "Bitcoin City" in collaboration with foreign crypto-speculators. Predictably, that's already seen locals kicked off the land.

Anyway, my point here is that the political power of the crytoknobs is growing and while its a global trend, its obviously heavily concentrated around Trump, Musk and California "tech bros".

I've noticed that the MAGA crew have decided that the grinding poverty in Haiti is down to subhuman IQ levels and all of the white people being forced out of the country. Trump himself seems obsessed with using IQ as an insult for people who disagree with him.

Of course, none of these people are fascists and it's wrong to say so.

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I've noticed that the MAGA crew have decided that the grinding poverty in Haiti is down to subhuman IQ levels and all of the white people being forced out of the country. Trump himself seems obsessed with using IQ as an insult for people who disagree with him.

Of course, none of these people are fascists and it's wrong to say so.

It's disgusting what Trump and Vance have unleashed.

One more assassination attempt and Trump is a shoe in.

Biden and Harris both expressed dismay and sympathy for the latest attempt.

Trump blamed the both of them for encouraging the likes of the guy.

No humbleness with him just total dizzying spin which will uplift the rednecks.

Divine intervention is being touted by his supporters, looks like God and Don are one.