The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 minute ago, Deplorable said:

Not defending the adult, but when a 13 year old gay dude has sex with an adult male is it closer to:

When the 13 year old male student has sex with his female teacher the initial male response is usually, "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" or "Was she hot." We focus on the dude's perspective.

When the 13 year old female student has sex with her male teacher the initial male response is, "Lock that creep up." Again, we focus on the dude's perspective.

That math of focusing on the dude's perspective gets mixed up when it's two dudes.

The relevant perspective is the adult's, whatever sex. Because the child might be up for it is no excuse, and Milo argues that men screwing children are really doing them a favour, bringing them to accept and enjoy their sexuality. Along with calling Trump "Daddy" of course.

I'm struggling to think what Trump has done so far.

His travel ban has been put on hold since being overturned by the courts and his deportation of illegal immigrants is just more of what Obama was doing (though possibly with less compassion).

He has overturned an order that was put in place to stop another financial meltdown and another which now makes it easier for companies to offer bribes.

Oh and he's stopped a trade agreement that hadn't started.

No tax reforms, no wall, no repeal of/alternative to Obama care, no stopping ISIS, no massive infrastructure plans.  I thought these were the big priorities.

Oh, and he's made the post of U.S. President a laughing stock around the world in a way that no one ever thought possible.

15 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm struggling to think what Trump has done so far.

His travel ban has been put on hold since being overturned by the courts and his deportation of illegal immigrants is just more of what Obama was doing (though possibly with less compassion).

He has overturned an order that was put in place to stop another financial meltdown and another which now makes it easier for companies to offer bribes.

Oh and he's stopped a trade agreement that hadn't started.

No tax reforms, no wall, no repeal of/alternative to Obama care, no stopping ISIS, no massive infrastructure plans.  I thought these were the big priorities.

Oh, and he's made the post of U.S. President a laughing stock around the world in a way that no one ever thought possible.

I'm very sure that him, his family and his companies have made an absolute fortune  so far.

He's stopped coal/fracking firms from having to pay compensation for polluting the water supply and stopped pension advisers being forced to act in their client's best interests, so I suppose that's a plus if you're drinking from the swamp.

13 hours ago, Deplorable said:

Not defending the adult, but when a 13 year old gay dude has sex with an adult male is it closer to:

When the 13 year old male student has sex with his female teacher the initial male response is usually, "Where were these teachers when I was in high school?" or "Was she hot." We focus on the dude's perspective.

http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+Infamous+Female+Teacher+Sex+Scandals

HTH

This is part of a Fox News article.
UK Conservative MPs back Trump visit in fiery parliament debate
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/20/uk-conservative-mps-back-trump-visit-in-fiery-parliament-debate.html
UK Members of Parliament clashed Monday in a heated debate over President
Trump’s state visit as left-wing MPs called for the invitation to be withdrawn --
while some Conservative Party MPs accused their opponents of hypocrisy and insulting the American people…

During the debate, left-wing MPs from the Labour Party, Green Party and Scottish
National Party tore into the Republican president, accusing him of racism, sexism and
xenophobia, and blasted May for extending the invitation in the first place… 

“It is difficult to know whether to be appalled at the morality of this invitation or just
astonished at the stupidity of the invitation,” said SNP MP Alex Salmond, who called
May’s outreach “stomach-churning.”…
Nigel Evans, in a passionate speech, compared Trump’s election to the British vote to
leave the European Union, and argued that the American voter should be respected.
“There are 61 million people who voted for Donald Trump and when we stand up in
this country and then condemn him for being racist – and I’ve seen no evidence of
that – or they attack him an unseemly way, we’re actually attacking the American people,” he said. 

Other Tories accused their opposition colleagues of hypocrisy, considering that leaders
with sketchy human rights records have been afforded state visits. When Flynn mentioned
Trump’s infamous 2005 “grab them by the p***y” remark, Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg took him to task.
“I am grateful to the honorable gentleman for giving way and for his response to Mr. Trump’s
perhaps ill-considered phraseology, but what complaint did the honorable gentleman make when
[Japanese] Emperor Hirohito came here, who was responsible for the Rape of Nanking?” he asked.

“[Chinese President] Xi Jinping was here last year, where were the demonstrations then?
How many votes did Xi Jinping get? We had a state visit from a Chinese leader 10 years
after Tiananmen square,” added Evans. “It’s double standards.”

5 minutes ago, The OP said:

If Trump is assassinated by someone who is a bit Muslimy that might not be for the best imo. 

Deep State/CIA would get the blame whoever did it. With conspiracy theorists running the Whitehouse a military coup wouldn't be beyond a possibility.

#keeptrumpsafe

19 hours ago, DrewDon said:

There was a documentary on the BBC about a month ago, following the family of a 20-year-old from Surrey who had travelled to the United States and planned to assassinate Donald Trump during his presidential campaign. He did not succeed. 

We could probably have worked out that last bit ourselves...

Edited by Jacksgranda

20 hours ago, DrewDon said:

There was a documentary on the BBC about a month ago, following the family of a 20-year-old from Surrey who had travelled to the United States and planned to assassinate Donald Trump during his presidential campaign. He did not succeed

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

We could probably have worked out that last bit ourselves...

Mibbe aye, mibbe naw.
Dae ye ever see Alec Baldwin and Trump in the same room?

If Trump is assassinated by someone who is a bit Muslimy that might not be for the best imo. 

His death has a hutchence-esque auto-erotic asphyxiation vibe to it. A bit pissier, more slavic hookers wearing masks of world leaders and former presidents, but naked, seemingly self-strangled with some damp ladies hosiery is definitely how I'd do it. I mean how it will happen by accident.

2 hours ago, The OP said:

I'm not sure how someone can be a 'bit' Muslimy  Goes to Friday prayers then heads to the pub?