The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

So, two judges have applied the first amendment to non-citizens living in foreign countries. Basically, they said that freedom of religion prevents us from stopping Muslims from immigrating to the US. The logic of this is that our restriction on fascists (fascist belief is also protected by the 1st amendment) moving to this country in the lead up to WWII would have been illegal. It's really an amazing power grab by random individual judges.

3 hours ago, Deplorable said:

So, two judges have applied the first amendment to non-citizens living in foreign countries. Basically, they said that freedom of religion prevents us from stopping Muslims from immigrating to the US. The logic of this is that our restriction on fascists (fascist belief is also protected by the 1st amendment) moving to this country in the lead up to WWII would have been illegal. It's really an amazing power grab by random individual judges.

Weren't you the one posting pictures of Obama trampling on the constitution a few months back?

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 01:58, Deplorable said:

Trump had a nice speech at Andrew Jackson's house in honor of his 250th birthday. It's amazing to see how close the Democrats were to writing the founder of their party and one of the greatest Americans ever out of respectable history, and it shows how under the influence that party is of minority groups who hate America and it's history. Obama attempted to take him off the $20 bill. Across the country, the main even for each state Democrat Party has always been the Jefferson-Jackson Dinner (the two founders of the Democrat Party), but in the Obama years state after state renamed the event. It's great to see Donald stand up for great Americans of the past.

A big plus for the American Health Care system, IMHO

13 minutes ago, The OP said:

See that GCHQ have dismissed Trump's claims of being wiretapped as arrant nonsense. 

It must be incredibly tiresome being a Trump defender. A never ending firefighting operation if ever there was one

You should watch the latest exchange between Sean Spicer and the guy from CNN.  Spicer should be totally ashamed of trying to defend/deflect the ramblings of the big orange clown.

7 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

You guys trust your intelligence agencies to be truthful and follow the law. How cute.

It's pretty rare they will be so up front about anything they do. I consider that speaks to the ridiculousness of your President.

Being such a left field candidate for President I wouldn't be surprised if GCHQ did spy or monitor him. Just like I wouldn't be surprised if they also spied on Nicola Sturgeon or Alex Salmond. It makes sense.

Throwing out accusations about it makes you look like a tin foil hat wearer though. Having to then retract it makes you look like a total fud.

1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

Being such a left field candidate for President I wouldn't be surprised if GCHQ did spy or monitor him. Just like I wouldn't be surprised if they also spied on Nicola Sturgeon or Alex Salmond. It makes sense.

Jesus.  GCHQ spying on Nicola and Eck making sense?  Only if you're a 'drain the swamp' nutter.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Jesus.  GCHQ spying on Nicola and Eck making sense?  Only if you're a 'drain the swamp' nutter.

Hang on, the Scottish Office have a history of this stuff, remember the French Ambassador?

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So you think it's credible for GCHQ to spy on the fishy pair of independents?

I don't care.

I'm just taking all the available information into account and forming an opinion.

It's Friday, It's early evening, you're back.  That means that there is a bottle open and there's a good chance you'll make a complete c**t of yourself by about 10-11pm.