The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I clearly said he was praised for not responding during a speech.  Never said anything about his twitter.  Simply reinforces my point about how low the bar is being set.

P.S. Sorry, didn't notice the Kentucky thing. That certainly is a low bar, he was probably tweeting during his own speech.

Edited by welshbairn

The comments by Nunes do not appear to support Trump's claims, debunked by FBI Director James Comey, that he was wiretapped by his predecessor President Barack Obama. Rather, they appear to relate to conversations between Trump or associates and people who were targeted by FISA warrants -- that Nunes said did not appear to be illegal.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/devin-nunes-trump-communications/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39361079

"Donald Trump Jnr criticises London mayor after terror attack".

It is bad enough that we have to deal with the fat orange arsehole without his idioit children getting on in the act.

This entitled wankstain knows f**k all about anything and would best keeping his uninformed guff to himself.

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39361079

"Donald Trump Jnr criticises London mayor after terror attack".

It is bad enough that we have to deal with the fat orange arsehole without his idioit children getting on in the act.

This entitled wankstain knows f**k all about anything and would best keeping his uninformed guff to himself.

'Mr Khan, London's first Muslim mayor, has previously clashed with Mr Trump's father, in January
denouncing the US president's travel ban as "shameful and cruel".
Last year, he accused the then-candidate Trump of being "ignorant" about Islam.
Mr Trump responded by challenging the mayor to an IQ test.'

who would win?

'Mr Khan, London's first Muslim mayor, has previously clashed with Mr Trump's father, in January
denouncing the US president's travel ban as "shameful and cruel".
Last year, he accused the then-candidate Trump of being "ignorant" about Islam.
Mr Trump responded by challenging the mayor to an IQ test.'

who would win?

The pencil.

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I was partially incorrect when I said that communications of American citizens had to be destroyed if picked up inadvertently by the NSA. What is supposed to happen is that the name and identity of the American is supposed to be masked before the information is spread. The identity of the American can only be unmasked by a court order. The identities of Trump associates were unmasked and spread widely throughout the government according to Mr.Nunes' anonymous source.

4 hours ago, Johnstoun said:

So Stone and Flynn (for starters) may be guilty of treason on behalf of, or at the behest of Trump, and Deplorable thinks the story is that they were caught on tape...

Treason?

Mr. Nunes says that the information he received had nothing to do with Russia.

What would it be for intelligence agents to illegally spread with the intent to facilitate leaks against the President?

7 hours ago, Shades75 said:

Not by Obama, though.

Which is what he said.

So he's still a liar.

As I previously posted weeks ago, Obama changed the rules after Trump's election making it easier for the NSA to share data about American citizens with other intelligence agencies.

41 minutes ago, Deplorable said:

As I previously posted weeks ago, Obama changed the rules after Trump's election making it easier for the NSA to share data about American citizens with other intelligence agencies.

But.....

Obama didn't spy on him.

So....

he's a liar.

11 hours ago, Johnstoun said:

So now you're saying Nunes got the information via an illegal leak? I thought those were bad? Is it also normal to share this information with the party under investigation, rather than the committee he chairs?

This would appear to be a case of whistleblowing, not leaking.

Jeez - Trump's 'Time' magazine interview is an absolute fucking doozy ... still stands by all the shite he's spouted - the guy is mental. Bigly.  Sad.

He's still claiming that he predicted Brexit when he was in Scotland the day before the vote despite not arriving in Scotland until the day after the vote and Tweeting that Scotland had taken it's country back.

His comments about Sweden were justified because of riots that happened after he said it.

There's just to much shite to even mention. Guy's a fucking roaster.

29 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Jeez - Trump's 'Time' magazine interview is an absolute fucking doozy ... still stands by all the shite he's spouted - the guy is mental. Bigly.  Sad.

He's still claiming that he predicted Brexit when he was in Scotland the day before the vote despite not arriving in Scotland until the day after the vote and Tweeting that Scotland had taken it's country back.

His comments about Sweden were justified because of riots that happened after he said it.

There's just to much shite to even mention. Guy's a fucking roaster.

"I'm the President, and you're not". Presumably the author missed out the "Nyer nyer nyer nyer" after that.

The c**t's 70 years old, for f**k's sakes.

tim.png

Edited by JamieThomas