The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What I can’t figure out about these Russian troll bots is why Moscow deployed one on a Scottish football forum

Twitter defines its 'Russian-linked accounts' as literally anyone who has ever logged into Twitter in Russia, so some of P&B's more well-travelled contributors may unwittingly be among Putin's agents.

I found out my girlfriend has a crush on General Kelly. I asked if it was because he tried to convince Trump that zero refugees was the right amount or that he thinks Robert E Lee was an honorable man. She said his opinions have nothing to do with his sex appeal.  

You don't have a girlfriend.

Apparently Sessions is the next big target.

That’s why Mueller is going to work over Flynn. Get him to cooperate because there are bigger targets.

ETA anyone who thinks Trump is going to going to avoid prosecution on this is a Russian bot.

54 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

I see in the Huff Post, I know I know, that a former aid to Trumps says that Trump would support Scottish independence if he thought the figures stacked up.

What a conundrum that would be??

Wouldn’t be a conundrum for me.  I’d still support independence and still think Trump is a c**t,

2 hours ago, WILLIEA said:

I see in the Huff Post, I know I know, that a former aid to Trumps says that Trump would support Scottish independence if he thought the figures stacked up.

Tax free golf and knock down the windmills. 

Edited by welshbairn