The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

14 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

"Hillary was shit" is not constructive criticism.

Hillary Clinton would have been a better President than Donald Trump.  I can’t think of anything more positive to say about her.

12 hours ago, mjw said:

Looks like he may have a terrorist incident in New York to deal with now.
A truck has been driven down a cycle path killing at least six.

Interesting that Trump was so quick to fire off tweets after certain details emerged about the attacker. He was a lot more hesitant when a white guy shot 50 odd folk at a music festival.

4 minutes ago, mjw said:

She brought her kid up not to be a c**t?55a8d123f305ae5fdde70761bc780d51.jpg

As someone on Twitter pointed out to him he literally took his kid round other peoples homes asking for free sweets.

5 hours ago, RiG said:

As someone on Twitter pointed out to him he literally took his kid round other peoples homes asking for free sweets.

Which they gave using their free choice during a yearly cultural event in which you give out sweets to kids who come to your door.

Jr for 2024 imo.

Edited by banana

10 hours ago, mjw said:

She brought her kid up not to be a c**t?55a8d123f305ae5fdde70761bc780d51.jpg

Chloe: "Daddy, Daddy.  My friend Jose has to sit at home and can't go out for Halloween because he has to look after his sick mother after his father was deported back to Mexico. I said he could have half the sweets that I got because I thought that would be fair."
DT Jr.: "What?  Who taught you about fairness?"
Chloe: "We learnt it at school.  Also we were told that if we have too many sweets it is bad for our teeth.  In fact too much of anything is bad for you."
DT Jr.: "Too much of anything is bad for you?  What is the world coming too."
Chloe: "Don't worry.  I have still got lots of sweets.  I simply say 'Do you know who my granddad is?  He can have you deported.'  Then they give me lots of sweets."
DT Jr.: "Phew.  That's my girl."

I hate to admit it but jk Rowling had the best response to the embarrassing tweet.

Fill the kid's bucket with candy left behind by her great grandfather and tell her she got it because she was smarter than the other kids.

I doubt JK’s descendants will ever have much to want for.