The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 minute ago, Jeff Venom said:

Just so I'm reading this right...one person insinuating Trump is a Jew is a measure of simmering Scottish anti-Semitism?
Yeah?

How many people on this thread are either trying to justify a known Holocaust Deniers efforts to insinuation Trump is some kind of Jew or at the least not bothered by it?

How many of those same people would have attacked anyone trying to insinuation Obama was a Muslim. 

The King could have condemned the policy on a point of international law, instead it brought in religious clothing. 

9 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

I had no problem accusing people attacking Obama as being a secret Muslim, as being islamophobic even when he enacted policies I disagreed with.

But here you are trying to run interference for the insinuation that Trump is a Jew.  Like all forms of racism and religious discrimination its always easy to try to justify the insinuation.

Just show some out of context picture, knowing the dog whisltle hate will do its job.

197664_5_.jpg

All The King had to do was attack the policy, its the insinuation I attacked, one you seem to support. 

Worth remembering McQuade\The King has form on Holocaust Denial. Not hard to work out why he tried to link an attack on a US policy with an attack on a religion. 

I’m not supporting anyone, I’m offering a point of view.  Possibly you are overreacting to one post and using it to exaggerate a level of anti Semitism that doesn’t exist.

What’s your view on the issue?

Do you think Trump is right to do this?

Why do you think he’s doing it at this time?

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Do you think Trump is right to do this?

Its illegal under international law. It destabilises an incredibly unstable region and breaks a status quo in US politics that was able to maintain a predictable position between administrations. 

Its the easiest thing going to attack on the facts of diplomacy and law. 

33 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

lede-trump-kushner-gty-1160.jpg

clinton_yarmulke.jpg?w=594

bush-in-saudi-robe.jpg?w=594

condi_sm.jpg?w=594

Funny how over the past few years it has been the far right trying to show pictures of politicians in some kind of local or religious dress and insinuate from that. 

Now its the "left". 

Just now, dorlomin said:

clinton_yarmulke.jpg?w=594

bush-in-saudi-robe.jpg?w=594

condi_sm.jpg?w=594

Funny how over the past few years it has been the far right trying to show pictures of politicians in some kind of local or religious dress and insinuate from that. 

Now its the "left". 

I was teasing petal. However I do think it likely that Jared Kushner whom he appointed as Middle East envoy has had a significant input on Trump's decision along with his daughter.

2 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

The Progressive Liberal/banana defence.

Should have used "snowflake" and "triggered". I mean if your going to copy from the alt right play book, use all of it. 

Nobody here thinks Trump is Jewish. If you want a hysterical proxy fight with a Celtic fan take it to Bralt or wherever you lot hang out these days

1 minute ago, McQuade said:

'anyone who thinks the President of The US recognising Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel ,a bad idea' Scottish antisemitism.

Except I made it explicitly clear its moronic and destabilising policy.

Its that a known Holocaust Denier brought up religious clothing and not the facts to attack the policy, that is where the antisemitism comes in. Not one other person has objected to that.

The exact same way so many on the right would try to bring up elements of Islam to attack Obama, this was easily and routinely dismissed as being Islamophobic even when the attack was on a policy people disagreed with.

It should not be hard to work out, but people have a certain.... wilful blindness, shall we say. 

50 minutes ago, McQuade said:

...a blatant provocation to Muslims around the World,

You're not suggesting that Islam isn't a doctrine  of peace, a tolerant doctrine, one that can handle dissent, are you? Racist.

Thank you for yet another demented example of bowing to Islam.

48 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Its illegal under international law. It destabilises an incredibly unstable region and breaks a status quo in US politics that was able to maintain a predictable position between administrations. 

Its the easiest thing going to attack on the facts of diplomacy and law. 

Is there a reason why you can’t just answer yes or no?  

Also I’d be interested on your view as to why now.

4 minutes ago, McQuade said:

I'm Islamophobic now?

By way of Islamophilia, yes.

It's like how Feminism is inherently misogynistic by treating women as stupid, helpless victims in need of endless special privileges and You Go Grrl! campaigns.

16 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

LOL.  Trump is being trolled by Time magazine.

Mohammed bin Salman, the new Saudi kingpin, won the popular vote by a huge margin. There must be a bot factory in Jeddah somewhere as I'm sure most Americans don't even know who he is.

26 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Mohammed bin Salman, the new Saudi kingpin, won the popular vote by a huge margin. There must be a bot factory in Jeddah somewhere as I'm sure most Americans don't even know who he is.

It was the Russians wot won it.