The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

[emoji38]
What could possibly explain this, an absolute mystery.
image.thumb.png.e403aad737d1a8feea1ec585069cf067.png
Watched this on News last night. Was pretty horrific stuff. Not sure what the police were to do here ie they ripped a part of the border fence down and charged into America. If this was in Korea they would have been shot dead. Terrible scenes tbh

Trump questioning how Mike Epsy "fits in" with Mississippi. Epsy is the grandson of T. J. Huddleston Sr., a prominent community leader in Mississippi many years ago and he also founded the Afro-American Sons and Daughters Hospital, a leading health care supplier for blacks in the area. So clearly no reason why Epsy wouldn't "fit in". Unless there is something else about the guy that Trump doesn't like...

220px-Mike_Espy_20120223-OCE-RBN-1281.jp

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

Trump questioning how Mike Epsy "fits in" with Mississippi. Epsy is the grandson of T. J. Huddleston Sr., a prominent community leader in Mississippi many years ago and he also founded the Afro-American Sons and Daughters Hospital, a leading health care supplier for blacks in the area. So clearly no reason why Epsy wouldn't "fit in". Unless there is something else about the guy that Trump doesn't like...

220px-Mike_Espy_20120223-OCE-RBN-1281.jp

Is it his dress sense?  That’s a terrible suit/shirt/tie combo TBF.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Is it his dress sense?  That’s a terrible suit/shirt/tie combo TBF.

He's very keen on Roger Stone, who has a fashion sense even worse than that.  So it can't be that.

I'm guessing it's the sofa Trump doesn't like.

It amazes me the simple mindedness of both the person who created that cartoon and the type of idiot who would look at it, think "this makes sense" and then share it.

For a start no-one, that I know of, is comparing Trump's policy on refugees to that of the Nazis treatment of Jews during the Holocaust. Some are pointing out the similarities between Trump's policy on refugees to America's treatment of refugees during the Holocaust but that's a different thing entirely. So, right off the bat, the artist has just invented something in order to make a political point (against something that doesn't exist).

What an absolute roaster you would need to be either purposefully invent someone to make fun of or entirely misunderstand someone's critique in order to make fun of it then imagine seeing such nonsense and thinking "this makes sense. I am going to save this and share it elsewhere".

Fucking riddy.

Then again I'm sure someone, somewhere, will have made a bad attempt at analogy and some right wing fud will dig around the internet to find some daft blogpost from a 23 year old lassie in Seattle or something and use this weird little strawman to say "look! They are doing it! See?"

Then I suppose they would then have to purposefully ignore the fact that, before the Holocaust, the Nazis did try and expel Jews from Germany so, y'know, the whole "shooing" them away thing is still apt. Then they would need to actively ignore the point that anyone making that distinction would be that, in both instances, it's agents of the state, working at the behest of the President, to detain people and treat them inhumanely. To that level some sort of analogy could be made, despite the poor taste of it, but it's much easier to strip away any nuance and, instead, just be a dick I guess.

If that story is true...

Of course, Wikileaks is calling the journalist and the Guardian liars.

But if it’s picked up by other outlets, then we could be looking at something huge.

I just want the Guardian to make a “we stand by our story” type announcement.

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

If that story is true...

Of course, Wikileaks is calling the journalist and the Guardian liars.

But if it’s picked up by other outlets, then we could be looking at something huge.

I just want the Guardian to make a “we stand by our story” type announcement.

Aye, they're going a bit hysterical. If it's true it's almost certain Mueller already has cctv coverage handed over by Britain, sure they'll have monitored everyone going in and out of the Embassy.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1067435182863527936

Aye, they're going a bit hysterical. If it's true it's almost certain Mueller already has cctv coverage handed over by Britain, sure they'll have monitored everyone going in and out of the Embassy.
[/url] https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1067435182863527936

It would also explain why Mueller has turned his back on Manafort’s plea deal, and why Donny is unhinged beyond even his paranormal levels today on Twitter.

As you say, tick tock.

19 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The Manafort meeting with Assange story is weird. There is 24 hour police and high def cameras recording there. It would surely have been leaked already.

Manafort was probably not on their radar at that point. An American businessman visits the Bolivian Embassy, probably for a visa. They were probably more looking for Assange coming out in drag.

Edited by welshbairn