Airdrie v Brechin 12th Nov

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Cooper81 said:

Watch the highlights it was deliberate handball the ref got it spot on. Ally Love was actually very lucky not to be red carded as both Love and Fitzpatrick got involved in handbags only for Love to result in elbowing Fitzpatrick directly on the face. McLean was rash and dangerous with his challenge which was only ever going to result in a red card. Anytime a group of players  consistently surround the referee when they are not happy with a decision is embarrassing. Well done Airdrie..

I have! Have you?

Anyone know what happened with the Brechin fans? Apparently they were fighting among themselves. With an average age of about 82, I can only assume that someone was hogging the blanket too long....

I was sitting in the next section but looked to me as if one of the fuds sitting near the front took exception to one of the lads near the back telling him to shut the f**k up. The guy raced up the stairs to confront them but quickly retreated. :lol:

That older group of fans are an embarrassment to our club.

2 hours ago, gm_1982 said:

I was sitting in the next section but looked to me as if one of the fuds sitting near the front took exception to one of the lads near the back telling him to shut the f**k up. The guy raced up the stairs to confront them but quickly retreated. :lol:

That older group of fans are an embarrassment to our club.

I spent the first-half in the Away Section, but soon tired of the brainless ranting of the "fuds".  I usually find bellowing loonies rather entertaining, but these guys just irked.  No humour in their comments at all, just bile.

But, I suppose, at least they travelled to "support" their team, which precious few others did from Angus.  And fair play to the chap who told them to shut up.  :thumsup2

But I must have missed this, as I watched the second half from the posh seats, beside a frightfully polite gentleman who tutted at the Brechin players' scrum around the ref, grumping "now that is just completely and utterly out of order".  :o

That did raise a smile.  

25 minutes ago, Ian38018 said:

I spent the first-half in the Away Section, but soon tired of the brainless ranting of the "fuds".  I usually find bellowing loonies rather entertaining, but these guys just irked.  No humour in their comments at all, just bile.

But, I suppose, at least they travelled to "support" their team, which precious few others did from Angus.  And fair play to the chap who told them to shut up.  :thumsup2

But I must have missed this, as I watched the second half from the posh seats, beside a frightfully polite gentleman who tutted at the Brechin players' scrum around the ref, grumping "now that is just completely and utterly out of order".  :o

That did raise a smile.  

What was being said ?

5 hours ago, Sir Richard said:

I have! Have you?

Yeah i have. McLeans was a definatly red card in my oppinon. Unfortunatly the incident between Love and Firzpatrick wasnt on the highlights. I am big enough to say the penalty award was soft and the referee got it wrong. Love was lucky to stay on the park and the referee got that wrong. Brechin city players put inexpierenced referree under pressure by consistently surrounding him in the 2nd half and deservedly got beaten. 

1 minute ago, Frank_Grimes said:

Yesterday was a new low, ill fitting tracksuit bottoms and every time he stood up I was treated to about 3 inches of arse crack

Hey - I wish now I had been behind rather than in front of him.  I could maybe have managed to capture two full moons in my pix.

How many shots on target did airdrie have  before the ludicrous pen and the sending off, for you lot being so good and every player getting pass marks without the refs help you wouldn't have scored, you lot celebrated like you had won the league, I'm not worried about airdrie unless the strengthen as we will beat them 9 times out of ten with our strongest team , impossible to have a sensible chat about the game with guys like cooper81 

Just imagine what it's like having to listen to these old fuds shout pish every week. At least at home games they are tucked away in the corner of the cemetery end but not so hard to avoid hearing their bile at away games. Barely a brain cell between them.

How many shots on target did airdrie have  before the ludicrous pen and the sending off, for you lot being so good and every player getting pass marks without the refs help you wouldn't have scored, you lot celebrated like you had won the league, I'm not worried about airdrie unless the strengthen as we will beat them 9 times out of ten with our strongest team , impossible to have a sensible chat about the game with guys like cooper81 

You would beat us 9 times out of 10 ma hole. Utter nonsense.

you lot celebrated like you had won the league, I'm not worried about airdrie unless the strengthen as we will beat them 9 times out of ten with our strongest team

Behave, we celebrated winning the game. As we have been prone to conceding goals late in recent times it was a pleasant change not too do so yesterday so wind your neck in about fans celebrating a win.

As for your "9 times out of ten" comment. It's 1 a piece between our teams at the moment. Let's see how the remaining games play out. However, we are improving with each game at the minute. Are you guys?

Archived