Stirling Albion vs Arbroath

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't be arsed reading all of this thread but has wee Sam had another car park related meltdown?!

Happened to head along to the game at Forthbank tonight and managed to find Blair Henderson in the car park. No Ferns and no Sam though, come on lads we're all waiting.

15 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

Can't be arsed reading all of this thread but has wee Sam had another car park related meltdown?!

Happened to head along to the game at Forthbank tonight and managed to find Blair Henderson in the car park. No Ferns and no Sam though, come on lads we're all waiting.

No I haven't, there was no first team game tonight.

1 minute ago, Yellow Feet said:

Reckon Sam would get Henderson alongside as he dislikes me, then again he might want to back up his team mates. Makes you wonder.

You think you're a hard man because you were in a section of berwick fans who pissed of henderson. He probably couldn't give two fucks about you, so stop bringing that up thinking you're hard.

You think you're a hard man because you were in a section of berwick fans who pissed of henderson. He probably couldn't give two fucks about you, so stop bringing that up thinking you're hard.

I was the section of Berwick fan who pissed *off* Henderson. He cared greatly, so much so he tweeted about me. Didn't @ me though, the shitebag. He must think i'm hard too.

I was the section of Berwick fan who pissed *off* Henderson. He cared greatly, so much so he tweeted about me. Didn't @ me though, the shitebag. He must think i'm hard too.

If Henderson tried to hit you he would defiently miss.

Archived