Stirling Albion vs Arbroath

Surely a bigger full time team will snap him up?

Terrific player at this level , usually a good reason why he isn't/ hasn't played at a high level (not good enough )
Probably makes a good living out of full time job /part time football

From what I have seen he is one of if not the best player in the league

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrific player at this level , usually a good reason why he isn't/ hasn't played at a high level (not good enough )
Probably makes a good living out of full time job /part time football

From what I have seen he is one of if not the best player in the league

Aye was saying that to my old man on saturday. Reminds me of McAlister. Both have the ability to go full time but leaving a good job to do it probably isnt worth it. Fairplay to them.

Yeah, Simon Murray missed an open goal from inside the 6 yard box. Fun times.

f**k sake a front 3 of Linn/Easton and Murray now would be frightening. How did we manage to f**k up so badly, surely not just down to Allan Moore being a heedcase.

f**k sake a front 3 of Linn/Easton and Murray now would be frightening. How did we manage to f**k up so badly, surely not just down to Allan Moore being a heedcase.

Without going into too much detail (because I'll cry if I do), Moore opted not to add to the squad in the transfer window despite the board throwing money at him, then a few key players (Nicoll, McBride, Shagger) got injured as well as Murray going off the boil led to the panic signings of Thomas Grant, Liam Rowan and Ryan McGeever all in one day. Horrible looking back :(

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

Without going into too much detail (because I'll cry if I do), Moore opted not to add to the squad in the transfer window despite the board throwing money at him, then a few key players (Nicoll, McBride, Shagger) got injured as well as Murray going off the boil led to the panic signings of Thomas Grant, Liam Rowan and Ryan McGeever all in one day. Horrible looking back :(

Oh the flashbacks... make them stop!  You are so right, we weakened in the transfer window when the league title looked a dead cert.  In the end we did well to make the play-offs, 5 months to forget. 

Raith Rovers offered him a full-time contract before he signed a new Red Lichties contract.

The money he was getting from us was not far short of what he would have been getting at Starks Park plus add his full-time job it was a no-brainer for a player his age plus he has young family to stay at Gayfield.

He is well thought of by the Red Lichtie fans and seems he loves the club so hopefully he is here until he retires from senior fitba.

Must admit, he's a player I've always admired at this level and one that I've enjoyed watching over the years (if enjoyed is the right word to use haha).

He didn't really do much of note on Saturday, which, as a Stirling fan, you have to be delighted about.

Love how this has turned into one of the most pathetic threads on here with Sam thinking he's Rocky to a Bobby Linn love in

Well played guys and everyone involved

Albion fans, no hard feelings about the draw lads

Bobby Linn, uniting all football lovers around the country

What a man

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Love how this has turned into one of the most pathetic threads on here with Sam thinking he's Rocky to a Bobby Linn love in

Well played guys and everyone involved

Albion fans, no hard feelings about the draw lads

Bobby Linn, uniting all football lovers around the country

What a man

Hardly think I'm rocky, Steven doris said 6pm at the peak thinking he was funny, so I said he could come and say that to my face and we started arguing then other folk started on me aswell, and a just kept on going along with it.

Archived