Patrick Thistle vs Rangers, 26th November

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will you still get to use the unemployed actors gate for this game?

Probably not. You'll not be getting yer discount at the crashing boors and stereotypes gate either.

:P

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Ade Azeez says that to all his prey.

He does? He's no too big on crosses this weather.

8 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

Am down in the big City this weekend for cup final. What's the crack with getting a ticket for the home end for this game? Do I need an existing account at Thistle before I can buy one?

IMG_5331.PNG

11 hours ago, Kneetrembler said:

Am down in the big City this weekend for cup final. What's the crack with getting a ticket for the home end for this game? Do I need an existing account at Thistle before I can buy one?

I know Aberdeenshire is a big area. But this might be handier for you.

http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/12002-partick-thistle-v-rangers-tickets-for-sale

No chance of anything other than the shit-the-bed routine with Archibald at the helm. I have barely any enthusiasm for these kind of games now, but I'll be there to partake in the misery.

Will be nice to occupy the moral high ground though, as always. "Rangers" are dead and were a vile institution, certainly one of the most disliked in the world of football. Sevco really have taken on this mantle, however. You can't be a fan of them without in some way supporting/condoning pseudo-religious bigotry. The 'minority of fans' is a complete lie and one of sport's great attempted swindles.

How many thistle players will get away with kicking Josh Windass?

Outside of "Our Lord & Saviour Abdul Osman" none of our players can be really described as physical. We've seen our team ran over by more physical teams on several occasions.

49 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Outside of "Our Lord & Saviour Abdul Osman" none of our players can be really described as physical. We've seen our team ran over by more physical teams on several occasions.

Ryan Edwards could almost pass for physical, in that he puts himself about a bit, but I think that's through clumsiness rather than anything else.

Archived