Patriots @ 49ers

Eagles @ Seahawks

SNF

Packers @ Redskins

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

So week 11 see's Jared Goff make his first start for the Rams. Sky have monumentally fucked up IMO by changing their late game just because Goff is starting. Eagles vs Seahawks is such a better option.

I disagree. The Wentz bubble has burst, the hawks will absolutely skoosh the eagles. The Rams/Dolphins is a more attractive match up. Plus we see the fucking Seahawks every fucking week. 

Looking forward to seeing what Goff can do. 

I disagree. The Wentz bubble has burst, the hawks will absolutely skoosh the eagles. The Rams/Dolphins is a more attractive match up. Plus we see the fucking Seahawks every fucking week. 

Looking forward to seeing what Goff can do. 

Confident of a wee win today?

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Confident of a wee win today?

Not really. I predict a tight defensive battle because that's what the Rams do every week. There is no film on Goff so that might play to our advantage, plus he literally can't be less productive than Keenum and his 10 points per game average. The Dolphins are on a roll tho and they have a good D-line. Not sure who will win but it will be one score either way. 

Patriots turn to beat the 9ers this week. We actually looked competitive last week against the Cardinals but that may have been down to the Cardinals being shite more than any improvement from the 9ers. With no pash rush to speak of Brady will have all the time in the world to pass the ball. Cannot see anything other than another heavy defeat.

Great that the Rams and Fins game is on Sky. Means I can watch Seahawks on game pass :thumsup2

Im aalso looking forward to see if the Titans can continue their surge in Indy.

Archived