Rangers Songs

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the subject of Rangers songs.
Not point scoring in any way, or suggesting posters on here do this. But do Rangers fans not cringe when supporters belt out songs of child abuse etc.

And...before it's said, I know Celtic fans sing songs about the Ira.

Just a question.

On the subject of Rangers songs.
Not point scoring in any way, or suggesting posters on here do this. But do Rangers fans not cringe when supporters belt out songs of child abuse etc.

And...before it's said, I know Celtic fans sing songs about the Ira.

Just a question.

Yes! Absolutely no place for it at Ibrox or anywhere else.

Yes! Absolutely no place for it at Ibrox or anywhere else.

I've got a few Leeds supporting chums who are subjected to 'he's one of your own', referring to Jimmy Savile, by traveling fans.

Any self respecting fan would normally brush this off. However, a minority of fans have decided to respond to this with 'He's f**ked , Jimmy Savile he's f**ked .

I think with all that been in the media recently, this cnutish behaviour will only get worse.

Sad to think that there could be a child sitting watching their team through tear filled eyes who may be affected by child abuse at home. Disgusting that some pass this off as banter.

I've got a few Leeds supporting chums who are subjected to 'he's one of your own', referring to Jimmy Savile, by traveling fans.

Any self respecting fan would normally brush this off. However, a minority of fans have decided to respond to this with 'He's f**ked , Jimmy Savile he's f**ked .

I think with all that been in the media recently, this cnutish behaviour will only get worse.

Sad to think that there could be a child sitting watching their team through tear filled eyes who may be affected by child abuse at home. Disgusting that some pass this off as banter.

Indeed GL!

The whole 'Paedo Free In Division 3' thing was total scumbag behaviour from the Rangers fans.

5 hours ago, RedRob72 said:

So it was the Father that DEMANDED a meeting? I thought you said it was the Police, make your mind up, are you just making this up as you go along?
The Club became aware of the allegations and acted upon them immediately, neither you nor I know what investigations took place, suffice to say if the allegations were unproven, surely Neely would have contested and pursued a case for unfair dismissal?
Whether the Police then chose to prosecute or not was entirely up to them, nothing to do with the club, (other than to cooperate in providing available evidence) they had already taken the appropriate action, as you would expect ALL clubs to do? If there was a suspected 'hush up' at Ibrox, the press would be all over it wouldn't they?
You're just pissing into the wind pal.

His father was The Policeman who DEMANDED the meeting fukwit.

4 hours ago, Njord said:

Fair nuff.

My concern is more the way it was handled by Level 5.

Story gonna break re Neely and hibs but with an old club connection.

Day before and "whatdoyoukno" , Walter and Souey sacked him on the spot despite no charges and the weans dad being a pig.

Best guess is that Neely was a fiddler at hibs, and told the boy at Ibrox 'I'm a Catholic'.

True, smells of horseshit , Rangers may have just made a c**t of this in their eagerness to sweep it under the carpet.

His father was The Policeman who DEMANDED the meeting fukwit.

Aye, fair enough, I've only just read that tonight, it certainly wasn't mentioned within the original report I read. However that said, the Club responded with the immediate dismissal of the individual concerned. If the Police (and or Father) wished to pursue a prosecution, surely the Father would have been best placed to decide whether to do that, outside the actions of the club?

No need for insults Pal, it doesn't strengthen your deflection at all.

Rangers Football Club have done absolutely nothing wrong here,given the reporting of events, that we have access to.

Take your blind shit stirring elsewhere.

On 6 December 2016 at 07:11, Sting777 said:

Yep, how ironic after years and years of the "big Jock knew" patter, that the old Rangers are the first Scottish club to be named and shamed in this fresh wave of pervert coaches!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/266911/former-player-claims-sacked-rangers-coach-gordon-neely-raped-him-aged-13-while-he-was-playing-at-a-top-boys-club-in-edinburgh/

Again rangers reported this to the police and how ironic is this post now after today's revelations from firhill .

The thing the green and greys seem to be missing here is what was reported at ibrox aswell was Neely made an innapropriate comment and the club dealt with it accordingly and the police were made aware . The previous "open secret" , the last couple of weeks and  today's revelations are actuall cases of sexual abuse of children taking place and the clubs failing to highlight the authorities , any club can be affected by these sick individuals infiltrating their ranks  , Christ some of them even managed to wrangle their way into major roles on national television as we are all aware . This is not simply a case of police looking to arrest every peado who was connected with youth training at football clubs The other  thing that the authorities are looking to come down hard on here are any clubs who chose not to notify the authorities or chose to cover up the acts through silence money etc . 

5 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

Again rangers reported this to the police and how ironic is this post now after today's revelations from firhill .

The whole point was to point out that after the Rangers/Sevco fans constant taunting of Celtic fans over the years re paedo claims, that it was going on at Ibrox and by the looks of it, plenty of other clubs as well, including my own. Can't think of any other club in Scotland that ever brought the subject up other than Rangers/Sevco fans, but hey, no surprises there! If the custodians at my club at the time tried to sweep these current allegations under the carpet, I, for one hope they have their day in court!

13 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

The whole point was to point out that after the Rangers/Sevco fans constant taunting of Celtic fans over the years re paedo claims, that it was going on at Ibrox and by the looks of it, plenty of other clubs as well, including my own. Can't think of any other club in Scotland that ever brought the subject up other than Rangers/Sevco fans, but hey, no surprises there! If the custodians at my club at the time tried to sweep these current allegations under the carpet, I, for one hope they have their day in court!

Well said, Everyone is in shock with the scale of this, it seems to be nationwide whereas Rangers fans are celebrating that their beast was sacked and they allegedly called the police, forgetting that there was no investigation into the hundreds of kids he had access to over the years at a Ibrox.

it was always about point scoring by Rangers fans, the Chelsea case proves that, their 'blues brothers' Chelsea actually paid victims that were frequently raped at the club hush money not to speak about it...let me know when we see any Rangers fans group release a statement about Chelsea's child abuse.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Well said, Everyone is in shock with the scale of this, it seems to be nationwide whereas Rangers fans are celebrating that their beast was sacked and they allegedly called the police, forgetting that there was no investigation into the hundreds of kids he had access to over the years at a Ibrox.

it was always about point scoring by Rangers fans, the Chelsea case proves that, their 'blues brothers' Chelsea actually paid victims that were frequently raped at the club hush money not to speak about it...let me know when we see any Rangers fans group release a statement about Chelsea's child abuse.

Why on gods earth would a rangers fan group release a statement about Chelsea ? 

1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

There is absoloutely zero proof that it went on at ibrox , Neely in his time at rangers made an inappropriate comment and the club dealt with it by reporting him to the authorities . Doing so meant he never worked in the game again , unlike that creepy b*****d yesterday who after being sacked by Celtic was allowed to join hibs afterwards probably because it was not reported accordingly . 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/266911/former-player-claims-sacked-rangers-coach-gordon-neely-raped-him-aged-13-while-he-was-playing-at-a-top-boys-club-in-edinburgh/

Quote :  

"Rangers coach Gordon Neely raped him aged 13 while he was playing at a top boys’ club in Edinburgh"

While He was playing?

Did none of his ream-mates notice what was going on here?

Archived