Rangers Songs

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, as monkey says you all need to get a grip of yourselves.

If you had anything about you the. The debate would have nothing to do with 'Celtic did this, Rangers did that'. The main point is that these INDIVIDUALS, regardless of what club employed them were Fucking sick in the head.

The question should be how can football as a whole protect players in future at all clubs. You all know fine well that any club could by chance have employed someone as disgusting as mcafferty etc.

Surely to f**k this is an issue where everyone can just say I don't care if you support Celtic, rangers, Aberdeen or fucking Linlithgow rose, this is an issue that needs a collective effort to prevent ever happening again.

4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Seriously, as monkey says you all need to get a grip of yourselves.

I stopped reading there.

You passed judgement on Rangers fans based on a photo-shopped image.  Ergo you haven't a shred of credibility.  Kindly f**k off.

I stopped reading there.

You passed judgement on Rangers fans based on a photo-shopped image.  Ergo you haven't a shred of credibility.  Kindly f**k off.

I passed judgement on rangers fans years ago mate. Don't worry, I hold your best mates across the city in the same regard.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

I passed judgement on rangers fans years ago mate. Don't worry, I hold your best mates across the city in the same regard.

You still here?  Spleen-venting whilst sooking Wunfy and King's boaby?  What a fucking tragedy.

Whilst you're desperately scrambling up the moral high ground how about, as the estimable Ben said, your tragedy of a team's cup final fleg?

You still here?  Spleen-venting whilst sooking Wunfy and King's boaby?  What a fucking tragedy.

Your posts are simply one dimensional, narrow minded drivel.

It reads much like a follow follow idiots guide to forums.

'If he criticises rangers call him a bhoy'

'If he's not one of us he's one of thame'

Etc so on and so forth

Add semi-literate ranting to your list of calumnies, sheep bhoy.

You're the one to endorse Wunf's photoshop of shame.

I'll hold my hands up to making an arse of it with the photoshop. I'm comfortable enough to admit that.

Your constant reference to me as a 'bhoy' says far more about you than it does me.

5 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'll hold my hands up to making an arse of it with the photoshop. I'm comfortable enough to admit that.

If you're truly comfortable then edit your post.  In return I won't allude to it again.  Deal?

If you're truly comfortable then edit your post.  In return I won't allude to it again.  Deal?

No, in return you concede that my views on this matter are purely of disdain for both sides of the old firm that any of you would even think to sling mud at each other over child abuse.

Concede that and I'll edit it. Deal?

Your constant reference to me as a 'bhoy' says far more about you than it does me.

Why post something like that, given your post back up the thread!?

You're just as bad! GTF

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

No, in return you concede that my views on this matter are purely of disdain for both sides of the old firm that any of you would even think to sling mud at each other over child abuse.

Concede that and I'll edit it. Deal?

Dreadful stuff.  You were, by dint of your post, complicit in mud-flinging. So f**k off.  Either edit the post of shame and we won't mention it again or you'll always be regarded as a Wunf and Klingy fanbhoy.

Dreadful stuff.  You were, by dint of your post, complicit in mud-flinging. So f**k off.  Either edit the post of shame and we won't mention it again or you'll always be regarded as a Wunf and Klingy fanbhoy.

You're absolutely incapable of discussion so with that I will depart.

For what it's worth I am guilty of no more than taking the photoshop at face value, it has absolutely no influence on my opinion of the matter in hand.

You used to be worth engaging with on here mate, not sure what happened.

For what it's worth I am guilty of no more than taking the photoshop at face value, it has absolutely no influence on my opinion of the matter in hand.

You used to be worth engaging with on here mate, not sure what happened.

Stop posting Shite then mate, you might keep better company!

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

A quick "Yeah I got it wrong" would have sufficed.  I've done it plenty of times.  Sad to see you siding with the mud-slingers despite your semi-literate post of bombast.

Mods, any chance this thread could be closed?  We reasonable-minded Bears don't need to be maligned by the grey and green dross and the sheep fanbhoys.

I can't put into words just how much I despise these creatures and their songs.

The orcs choosing to support the football team that they do directly impacts me being Scottish and living in Scotland, no matter how Scotland is treated by Westminster these servile c***s will happily sit back and embrace it just so they can keep singing their songs, flying their flags and keep their British tag as a club and identity.

They're a stain on Scottish society and I hope that they die again or have to deal with independence in their new format.

It would've been glorious if we had voted Yes just a few years after they were brought back from the dead and still kicking about the lower leagues.

A horrible football club that I actually used to like as a child, saw them as the Scottish half of the OF, couldn't have been more wrong. A full stadium booing their own national anthem when the Hibs boys started to sing it was the final straw.

Disgusting.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

They're a stain on Scottish society and I hope that they die again or have to deal with independence in their new format.

William Thomson developed a temperature scale starting at the point wherein no kinetic energy took place.  If there was such a scale for synaptic energy you'd be absolute zero.

I can't put into words just how much I despise these creatures and their songs.

The orcs choosing to support the football team that they do directly impacts me being Scottish and living in Scotland, no matter how Scotland is treated by Westminster these servile c***s will happily sit back and embrace it just so they can keep singing their songs, flying their flags and keep their British tag as a club and identity.

It would've been glorious if we had voted Yes just a few years after they were brought back from the dead and still kicking about the lower leagues.

A horrible football club that I actually used to like as a child, saw them as the Scottish half of the OF, couldn't have been more wrong. A full stadium booing their own national anthem when the Hibs boys started to sing it was the final straw.

Disgusting.

It's clear that you're so mixed up young Lichtie, don't blame Glasgow Rangers FC for that, I've said before, I'm happy to chip in for your bus fare down to Shettleston.

It's clear that you're so mixed up young Lichtie, don't blame Glasgow Rangers FC for that, I've said before, I'm happy to chip in for your bus fare down to Shettleston.

You're actually living proof that what I say is true, Robert.

Archived