Accies v Thistle

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

We could really be doing with a win from this one considering our run of games after it. We need to go for it from the first minute and take the game to Accies, both teams will be nervous and the first goal could be crucial.

FTFM.

Cerny and his amazing feet made out of poppadom back in please, Stuckmann seems more appropriately named with every passing game.

5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

We could really be doing with a win from this one considering our run of games after it. We need to go for it from the first minute and take the game to Thistle, both teams will be nervous and the first goal could be crucial.

^^^
Cliche salad.

Hard game as always for us against thistle . From what I've seen there dangerous from set plays and the fact that we seem to be unable to defend cross balls worries me. If we can keep Edwards and Doolan out the game and keep the likes of Lindsay,Osman and Barton well shackled at corners and set pieces we should be fine. As for Accies I would bring in Imrie for Sowah and Dacol in for Kurtaj. Players like Docherty,Redmond and Brophy are all unlucky not to start . I see some accies fans would move Donati back into defence I wouldn't I think the back three need more time playing together as its only been two games. Seaborne had a shaky game against Hearts but that was his first game back from injury. I'm going for the score to be 3-2 to the real hoops played in front of a huge crowd of 2287

41 minutes ago, Cooper81 said:

£22 pound for accies versus partick bit steep.

You won't get a standard adult ticket in the top flight for cheaper than £20, unless there's some special deal on.

It's disgraceful really, but then again do Airdrie not charge about £15? Which at third tier level is possibly even more scandalous.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

You won't get a standard adult ticket in the top flight for cheaper than £20, unless there's some special deal on.

It's disgraceful really, but then again do Airdrie not charge about £15? Which at third tier level is possibly even more scandalous.

Airdrie is £16 and I agree it's not cheap, we don't own our stadium however the chairman is backing full time football and the majority of our fans are the same 500-600 who turn out irrespective of the price if we were cheaper we probably put a little more on the crowd but not significant enough I believe to reduce the prices.

Archived