Rangers v Hearts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Once Cathro's Cavaliers establish a comfortable lead utilising his Sexy Football 2.3 for Windows program, I'd like our players to take shots each at smashing Kenny Miller into the stands.

Come on now that is not the behaviour of a fine upstanding establishment member . 

Acting like a fucking hibee , am sure some of yer fellow jambos will have a quiet word at the next meeting to tone it down a bit 

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I predicted two Home wins before the Tynecastle meeting but having seen Rangers in real life I know feel that we might get something from the Ibrox one

I know agree with you.  You're in with a good shout of a point at least.

A bit off topic - Just to be clear {'cos it's not important} - Yosemite is old, it was followed by El Capitan, and now, unfortunately Sierra. Sierra fucks up a load of programs that worked on good old 'El. I've got a MacBook for work stuff.  The good news for Ian Cathro is PowerPoint works just fine! :thumsup2

Loving the new appointments, and to be on topic I think we will get a draw.  And.. the Record and Sun will go mad saying that the "journeyman Scottish footballer" had a point. 

On 12/4/2016 at 18:48, smpar said:

This sums up Aberdeen fans' mentality tbh. Thinking they're a super power in Scottish football despite decades of shitebaggery and failing to live up to expectations. 

Wow. 

Hope Santa delivers you a lump of coal.

*Off for a cry* 

28 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Hibs aren't playing Rangers m1874

TBH, Sevco aint that good but they won't be relegated this year so we won't see that fixture for a while, in the league at least.

1 hour ago, Bearwithme said:

Windass and Rossiter won't be fit for Rangers, not that it'll be a great shock to anyone, unfortunately.

According to Scottish Philip, Rossiter is a dwarf and the SFA won't allow him to play.

Archived