Rangers v Hearts

But don't tell my hearts my achy breaky hearts
I just don't think he'd understand and if you tell my hearts
My achy breaky hearts......

Maybe someone should facetime Cathro and tell him that those tactics won't work on a proper sized pitch like Ibrox...

Hearts tried to kick anyone in a Gers shirt but in the end fitba won.

Sheep sent packing and now arts sent back east with their tails between their legs.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Heart of Northern said:

Poor show.  We were celebrating for ages as well before goal was disallowed!!  

Was Cowie off side?  

Pretty much an exact reversal of the game at Tynecastle ten days ago, then. Everyone outwith Celtic really is just as capable or as shit as anyone else on any given day in this shan wee tinpot league of ours, with some just marginally more consistent than others.

So, so shit, and yet we all keep coming back for more like the mugs that we are. warnock.png

Hearts worst performance of the season even accounting for miserable away form. Rangers didn't even look that good - we just lacked the fight and passion of some recent games.

Would've preferred Neilson to stay on til end of season as a change like this midway can cause havoc. I like the sound of Cathro but it may be sometime before he gets all players on board and playing as RN had them recently. If so, we can kiss 3rd place goodbye.

Next 3 games are vital.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

But don't tell my hearts my achy breaky hearts
I just don't think he'd understand and if you tell my hearts
My achy breaky hearts......

Maybe someone should facetime Cathro and tell him that those tactics won't work on a proper sized pitch like Ibrox...

Hearts tried to kick anyone in a Gers shirt but in the end fitba won.

Sheep sent packing and now arts sent back east with their tails between their legs.

:lol:

Walker's 'dive' anaw. iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png iZT8ghc.png

The fact Garner was 'lucky' to get away with a yellow as well simply shows what you're up against. Just like old times, really.

The **** got away with murder from the officials at Tynecastle too - they were just so bad that night for it to actually make a difference.

Archived