How Old were you when Rangers died?

1 minute ago, WILLIEA said:

I know that. It's only an incosequential football forum.

It does seem to be a matter of great importance to the loser from Tedi land

Switch yer notifications off then you won't even notice them. At the end of the day it's just a meaningless dot.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bennett said:

See plaidy if you had a brain in your heid you'd have waited a few days before posting that, all you've done is show how easily I've yanked your chain lol.

On 16/06/2013 at 22:16, bennett said:

She said she wanted to live on boat, she may well have a boat - just not one that you live on.

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Should've waited a few days lads, that would've worked better but thanks for derailing this thread for me.

On 16/06/2013 at 22:23, bennett said:

Really?

Well i've only got one account on here. It seems you have an issue here and i've a fair idea as to what it is.

And for your information i also share this internet connection though what business that is of yours, i don't know.

:lol:

I don't think I'll be taking advice on posting here from a raging simpleton who pretends to be a woman called Vicky. Thanks anyway.

3 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

I'd imagine you're pretty embarrassed about the whole thing.

Plaids absolutely raging again and with very little effort from me, the wee gangs all firing blanks and they've ruined this thread.

4 hours ago, The Red Lichtie said:

I'm sorry but I like to think of myself as having a reasonable intelligence level,therefore I tend not to take things as done and dusted but prefer to look up things myself. Which I did in this instance.

Both the SPFL  http://spfl.co.uk/clubs/rangers/

And UEFA  http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/profile/

state categorically that your wrong. That they remain the same club with the same honours. As I stated previously,i like to think that I'm possesed of a fair degree of brain power therefore I ask..are you seriously saying that I take the word of some fan on a forum over both the SPFL and UEFA? Wishful thinking I'm afraid does not enter into a topic such as this. I wish I was a millionaire married to Selena Gomez..just as you wish Rangers Football Club no longer existed. Unfortunately the facts say that I'm not a millionaire married to Selena Gomez and they also state your wrong in your wishful thinking.  

Arbroath aye?

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Plaids absolutely raging again and with very little effort from me, the wee gangs all firing blanks and they've ruined this thread.

You ruin every thread you post in with yer shite brand of drivel...:bairn

Oh and.....tranny gate on the boat thread...:lol:

Whit a rid neck you are vicky/benny/dame edna.:wacko:

Just now, the 67 said:

You ruin every thread you post in with yer shite brand of drivel...:bairn

Oh and.....tranny gate on the boat thread...:lol:

Whit a rid neck you are vicky/benny/dame edna.:wacko:

Yes I'm transitioning, I've posted about it previously.

If you don't like it then up ye.

Just now, bennett said:

Yes I'm transitioning, I've posted about it previously.

If you don't like it then up ye.

"You seem to have an issue here and i've a fair idea as to what it is"©...benny/vicky the pretend  viking.

Whit a fkn walloper you are vicky/benny:lol:

Genuine lol here.

On 17/06/2013 at 16:21, bennett said:

Could only happen to me, letting the house seemed preferable to selling it incase things never worked but this is a new record even for me. Moving in on wednesday, atleast i've got a shitload of attention out of this if nothing else.

Downside is i'm going to be offline till i can get a new internet thingy sorted out, knew i should've bought a 3g tablet instead of being cheap.

P.S Norman really has thing for me, everyone knows it but he tries to hide it with a show of scorn.

Archived