How Old were you when Rangers died?

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be honest , you thought the misery was over didn't you . Yet there you were 4 and a half years down the line still getting yer arses handed to you at ibrox . Some things never change eh :lol:

I was chugging VKs and smashing sweet dance moves to Avicii in my first year of uni, I've got to say the magnitude of their death didn't quite register until about a year later!

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Boys in the background still look happier than any sheep fans that's attended ibrox over the last 25 years wether it was rangers , st Johnstone or sevco they were playing :)

The boy in the flat cap is probably about 28 years old tbh 

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

He is a rarity , one of the few of the population who has witnessed an Aberdeen victory at ibrox . Statistically speaking there is more chance of spotting Nessie I heard 

Yeah, but at least the Football team I support has never had to enter administration, liquidation, death and then have to scream from the rooftops everyday that they're the same club.

Must be shite :) 

Me >>> every single *** in the world 

8 minutes ago, Karl Fletcher said:

Yeah, but at least the Football team I support has never had to enter administration, liquidation, death and then have to scream from the rooftops everyday that they're the same club.

Must be shite :) 

Me >>> every single *** in the world 

Hibs won a Scottish cup against us and you still cannae even beat us at ibrox . I would be ashamed tbh 

plus it seems to be the diddies who are the ones screaming everyday we are not the same club . 

I was 27. Remember and my old boy had asked if I fancied meeting him for a pint. I wasn't really in the humour and then I saw that little yellow bar going along the bottom of Sky Sports News telling me they'd gone into admin. Straight on with the jacket and over to the boozer for a celebratory bucket.

41 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Did she notice much of a difference ? 

Plus personally I think our 140 odd year intact history is more believable than you ever having had yerself a bird , let's be honest here 

:lol: 

Assuming the cheating c***s were planted in the grun' in the summer of 2012 I was but a spritely 31.

It really is the sort of body blow (death) that folk can't get over so it comes as no surprise that those affected deny it ever happened. A salutary lesson in the ability to con the weak and the gullible, very much the emperors new rangers. 

Best bit for me is how much money the fans gifted to crooks like Green after doing the square root of f**k all to save the club when it might have made a difference, the fucking morons, it's not like they weren't warned. 

Archived