Accies vs Rangers - Dec 16th

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really were pish last night. Offered absolutely nothing, and we somehow managed to offer even less when Docherty went off.
There was no movement up front all game. Our goal came from us harrying Rangers' defence, and our only other chance came from the exact same thing - why not do it all game?
The only real positive I can take from it is that McMann's looking like a solid defender as time goes on. I just hope that he can steer clear from injuries. Doc better not be out for long, too.

We really were pish last night. Offered absolutely nothing, and we somehow managed to offer even less when Docherty went off.
There was no movement up front all game. Our goal came from us harrying Rangers' defence, and our only other chance came from the exact same thing - why not do it all game?
The only real positive I can take from it is that McMann's looking like a solid defender as time goes on. I just hope that he can steer clear from injuries. Doc better not be out for long, too.

He's out for 3 months seemingly.

I don't know who AWRA is? What does it stand for? Want to provide some evidence / compare posting styles then? I'm going the gym now so you've got time. 
Doesn't seem you have much of a life either so no great loss if you spend a few hours on it.

^^alias confirmed^^

Add Bennett, Tedi, Rab, Dorlomin and Boab in to the mix.  There are maybe a dozen Rangers fans who post regularly on here.  None of them are 'vile bigots'.

I'm not buying this "it wasn't Rangers fans from P&B that sung the bad songs so you can't talk about it" patter. It's still vile, and it still happens every fucking game as you pointed out yourself.

It'd also make you look a bit less 'accepting' of it if you just outright condemned it with everyone else as opposed to the Billy Big Baws "all about the Rangers" routine.

9 minutes ago, smpar said:

I'm not buying this "it wasn't Rangers fans from P&B that sung the bad songs so you can't talk about it" patter. It's still vile, and it still happens every fucking game as you pointed out yourself.

It'd also make you look a bit less 'accepting' of it if you just outright condemned it with everyone else as opposed to the Billy Big Baws "all about the Rangers" routine.

Stick n stones.....

First half hour i thought we played reasonably well but we lost a lot when Doc went off injured, he really adds an energy to our midfield.Delighted Redmond is back in the team he is a really clever footballer and i hope he gets a run of games now. Crawford was anonymous again, he has to many of these games and if he wants a big move he really needs to add consistency to his game. Finally Devlin should not be captain, he shouldn't even be in the team IMO. His distribution is shocking, he rarely finds a team mate with a forward pass. I didn't expect anything from the games against the old fith and with two of the three games gone we've escaped a hiding, so far.

8 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Sounds similar. I went, and I'm still going, everywhere in Scotland supporting Accies, but the day will come that I won't be able to go as often as I am now. Since I began going far away without my dad, I've spent a ridiculous amount on the team. However, I've had memories alongside my best pals that I'd never have with any other team. That's why we still do it. I can honestly say that no OF fan could understand the days we've had in my time supporting Accies.

I do the exact same as you but with rangers , hardly missed a game in 5 years . It's called being a football man mate , it's hardly anything unique to following Hamilton accies 

5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Well done on being a rangers fan that goes to games good achievement seriously. You still let your club die though.

Yet we are still in the top 2 of the league at the first time of asking despite being utterly woeful for the first 4 months of the season 

Yet we are still in the top 2 of the league at the first time of asking despite being utterly woeful for the first 4 months of the season 

With a budget vastly superior to the 10 below you. Congratulations.

38 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

The Premiership fans do more moaning about our budget differences than any third , second or first division supporters ever did 

Moaning no. Probably most folks just reiterating the point that beating Hamilton or most of the other Premiership clubs is not much as of an achievement as some of you lot make out and the not so bright Rangers fans are keep needing to be reminded. Most Rangers fans also don't show the amount of disrespect to the lower league clubs so there is less need for fans of those clubs to keep reminding the thicker Rangers fans, that Rangers are a much bigger club with resources and access to cash loans that other clubs don't have or won't take.

It must be upsetting that the mighty achievements of defeating Hamilton and Partick Thistle keep being taken away from you by other fans of other clubs since they just see those wins in the same light as if Celtic had done the same, in any case why would fans of other clubs want to congratulate Rangers for that? Maybe your club is not getting the credit due for such mighty victories, maybe you should go on a football forum and complain about it???:lol:

As for me I'm quite aware that fake Rangers have borrowed their way to 2nd place in the Premiership, the question should be is this a sustainable model as the club survives mainly on loans to keep the club away from the life support or a huge gamble by the holding company for the Rangers brand to start generating enough money to become a sustainable club?

Either way clubs like Hamilton, Inverness CT, maybe even now Hearts and Aberdeen can't compete on this level. I think what should be raised is not bringing up the obvious point that Rangers are in a different league (exception being Celtic) when it comes to financial clout over the much smaller clubs but 'Oh dear!, Rangers living beyond their means yet again, lol lol .....' Same fans, different club, same excuses, same mistakes. :rolleyes:

Archived