Accies vs Rangers - Dec 16th

1 hour ago, CityDave said:

Moaning no. Probably most folks just reiterating the point that beating Hamilton or most of the other Premiership clubs is not much as of an achievement as some of you lot make out and the not so bright Rangers fans are keep needing to be reminded. Most Rangers fans also don't show the amount of disrespect to the lower league clubs so there is less need for fans of those clubs to keep reminding the thicker Rangers fans, that Rangers are a much bigger club with resources and access to cash loans that other clubs don't have or won't take.

It must be upsetting that the mighty achievements of defeating Hamilton and Partick Thistle keep being taken away from you by other fans of other clubs since they just see those wins in the same light as if Celtic had done the same, in any case why would fans of other clubs want to congratulate Rangers for that? Maybe your club is not getting the credit due for such mighty victories, maybe you should go on a football forum and complain about it???:lol:

As for me I'm quite aware that fake Rangers have borrowed their way to 2nd place in the Premiership, the question should be is this a sustainable model as the club survives mainly on loans to keep the club away from the life support or a huge gamble by the holding company for the Rangers brand to start generating enough money to become a sustainable club?

Either way clubs like Hamilton, Inverness CT, maybe even now Hearts and Aberdeen can't compete on this level. I think what should be raised is not bringing up the obvious point that Rangers are in a different league (exception being Celtic) when it comes to financial clout over the much smaller clubs but 'Oh dear!, Rangers living beyond their means yet again, lol lol .....' Same fans, different club, same excuses, same mistakes. :rolleyes:

Tldr 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll have been posting on here for 11 years come January.  In that time I've never known a Rangers fan to raise religion as an issue

Considering Rangers have been dead for almost half of that time I don't find this revelation to be that much of a surprise.

Archived