P&B Dead Pool 2017

Spain

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were to list the sickest things I've seen on the internet I'm not sure "Fernando Ricksen might die within the year" would crack the top thousand tbh

I'd also like to point out that the team featured in the article has Ricksen playing defence and midfield. That's carelessness on the part of the dead pooler there.

41 minutes ago, Njord said:

Lol, I'll pass on the critique. Meanwhile its overend out, for Mott the Hooples bassist Pete Watts at 69, and more sickenly for me, Jaki Leibezeit, drummer for Can, at 78.

I watched Pot Black with him in a flat in Walthamstow, it could have been me.

Cool. That means my team here is also one of the sickest things on the internet. Quite an achievement really. #proud

4 hours ago, Njord said:

As my team does not contain any battling-hero-old firm types I can confidently claim the moral high ground. 

Strangely enough I do have a battling old h word on my team :) ,  even more strangely I haven't made a single post on that thread. But if we get an influx of bears because of the stories, I might have a fun time as the h word isn't banned there, and my vitriol shines bright on other threads :whistle

Let's be honest, the main reason they're probably not running a story on this one is because it's likely a few of the "journos" are playing and don't want the extra rivals for the P&B DP Title. We all know there's a few of them on here.

This thread highlights, and gives a wee tip of the hat, to many many folk whose passing would normally go with barely a mention - even if it is just a few shit puns.

Has The Sun mentioned Jaki Liebezeit ? Has it f'ck ! They're to busy trying to lure their mono-browed demographic with lots and lots of easy-to-read articles about Celtic, 'Rangers' and tits.

Archived