Henmans v The Dee

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd time you've asked that, I've no idea wtf you mean or who you think I am. Sorry.

Have you paid your charity bet yet, JohnnyC?

Why did u answer a question aimed at another poster called Johnnyc.
He never asked you if you had paid your charity bet, that you never made coz your called lala not johnnyc.

Muppet found

Why did u answer a question aimed at another poster called Johnnyc.
He never asked you if you had paid your charity bet, that you never made coz your called lala not johnnyc.

Muppet found

Twice he quoted my post and asked the question, obviously the question was aimed at me, hes obviously getting me confused with someone else, my guess is that person is a certain johnnyc. I replied to put him straight and point out his error. Wtf it's got to do with you I've no idea, but I can understand you jumping in as you're clearly not the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool nonetheless.

Twice he quoted my post and asked the question, obviously the question was aimed at me, hes obviously getting me confused with someone else, my guess is that person is a certain johnnyc. I replied to put him straight and point out his error. Wtf it's got to do with you I've no idea, but I can understand you jumping in as you're clearly not the sharpest tool in the box, but a tool nonetheless.

6d496a34b6c336a1b5d5b265b9e2f9f7.gif

Caught out. Moron.

Right you are.

After 20 posts on here you've called me a stupid cunt and a moron, I've been called johnnyc 3 times, daviebigot, davie, a weirdo and a couple of other insults. Welcome to the board.

That's it paid.

You can shut the fuck up and stop trolling me now. Weirdo.

Right you are.

After 20 posts on here you've called me a stupid cunt and a moron, I've been called johnnyc 3 times, daviebigot, davie, a weirdo and a couple of other insults. Welcome to the board.

Wait are u saying u paid a bet that wasnt yours too pay.
How did u know how much it was for and too whom payment was due.
Your not the brightest bulb are ya JC13

Wait are u saying u paid a bet that wasnt yours too pay.

How did u know how much it was for and too whom payment was due.

Your not the brightest bulb are ya JC13

It was a cunning plan I concocted to play along with him to get him to shut up, clearly it was way above your level of thinking.

Archived