The Big One - Killie v ICT

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, killienick said:

I have absolutely no idea which way this game will go. I do fancy us for a 1-0 but wouldn't be surprised if ICT win either. Hopefully a belter like last winter - snow, tractors and a volley from outside the box.

Two clean sheets in two games. Been hitting the Christmas liquers early?

1 hour ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Better set off now unless your tractor is turbo charged.

It's this sort of disgusting comment that fuels the crowd disorder that this fixture is sadly becoming known for.  I just hope that the games concludes without an outbreak of mass violence but I fear my hopes may be forlorn.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It's this sort of disgusting comment that fuels the crowd disorder that this fixture is sadly becoming known for.  I just hope that the games concludes without an outbreak of mass violence but I fear my hopes may be forlorn.

^^^ trying to hard to generate a meh derby like hatred .

Sorry Chris but we reserve our best vitriol and bile against the malevolence that is St Johnstone .

is it OK the we are slightly miffed by you? 

Just now, kennysmassiveego said:

^^^ trying to hard to generate a meh derby like hatred .

Sorry Chris but we reserve our best vitriol and bile against the malevolence that is St Johnstone .

is it OK the we are slightly miffed by you? 

I think this is approaching the levels.  It's like the Kille-St Johnstone rivalry (I call it Perthshire and Ayrshires Shame) is the Old Firm whereas ICT-Killie is like Rangers-Aberdeen or Celtic-Hearts, a newer, sparkier vitriol, probably with more organised crowd violence.

32 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think this is approaching the levels.  It's like the Kille-St Johnstone rivalry (I call it Perthshire and Ayrshires Shame) is the Old Firm whereas ICT-Killie is like Rangers-Aberdeen or Celtic-Hearts, a newer, sparkier vitriol, probably with more organised crowd violence.

I quite like the idea of synchronised social media inspired violence, it needs a name .'

Facebook fracas ?

Twitter twattery?

Snapchat shoeing ?

Archived