The Big One - Killie v ICT

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I think this is approaching the levels.  It's like the Kille-St Johnstone rivalry (I call it Perthshire and Ayrshires Shame) is the Old Firm whereas ICT-Killie is like Rangers-Aberdeen or Celtic-Hearts, a newer, sparkier vitriol, probably with more organised crowd violence.

I'm sorry, but the Meh derby will never go away in my lifetime but we always have room for further excuses for mindless mahem, especially due to the thousands who regularly follow our respective teams away from home.

How about the MOO derby?.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, RiG said:

Sounds like a good meeting place for a scrap if you ask me.

After my run in with the infamous Hamilton young team on Saturday I'm well up for this. Killie boys, I'll be at Fannys around 1pm. Bring your best bucket hats. 

2 hours ago, Worktheshaft said:

After my run in with the infamous Hamilton young team on Saturday I'm well up for this. Killie boys, I'll be at Fannys around 1pm. Bring your best bucket hats. 

That's a date then.

We'll be hiding in the bushes just up from Fannys and your lot can come into the damp bit further down.

5 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

I quite like the idea of synchronised social media inspired violence, it needs a name .'

Facebook fracas ?

Twitter twattery?

Snapchat shoeing ?

P+B pie-booting? 

2 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

We could have Liam Polworth back but not to sure about Boden or Fisher.

Warren back from suspension to so a bit of a more settled back 4.

Would go with:

OFW

Mckay Meekings Warren Tremarco

Draper Tansey

Doran Cole Vigurs

Doumbouya.

Enough of this civilised fitba chat, back to the "I'm gonna boot yer baws in fannys" carry on.

PS 6-2 home win as revenge for the King kenny mauling

11 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

We could have Liam Polworth back but not to sure about Boden or Fisher.

Warren back from suspension to so a bit of a more settled back 4.

Would go with:

OFW

Mckay Meekings Warren Tremarco

Draper Tansey

Doran Cole Vigurs

Doumbouya.

Would agree with most of that but I think Mulraney on the wing would be better than Vigurs who is stupidly slow. Even Cole could play there and put Vigurs behind the striker like he was last Saturday.

Inverness seem to struggle to keep clean sheets. Any Caley fan's have a reason for this? Is it central mid or defence. 

We've got the same issue. I don't think our central defenders are that bad but our defensive midfielders are hit and miss. Dicker is good at breaking up play but a terrible passer of the ball. His partners are usually shit. 

1 hour ago, whiskychimp said:

Inverness seem to struggle to keep clean sheets. Any Caley fan's have a reason for this? Is it central mid or defence. 

Bit of both. Gary Warren has been off the boil for us after a few seasons where he was really solid, but he hasn't been helped by having Iain Vigurs, who's slow, can't really tackle and is pretty lazy to boot, playing in front of him for most of the season. Against Hamilton, with Brad Mckay in central defence and the quicker, stronger Draper in front of him instead of Vigurs, we looked more solid - the goal we conceded was goalkeeper error as much as anything, although Fon Williams was carrying an injury that maybe prevented him getting down to the shot quickly enough, and we should probably have had somebody on the near post to cover that.

Looking forward to Saturday as Killie is always a great away day, but not all that optimistic. We created a few more real chances against Hamilton than we did against Dundee or St Johnstone, but we still don't have anyone who looks like he can put the ball in the net.   

3 hours ago, whiskychimp said:

We've got the same issue. I don't think our central defenders are that bad but our defensive midfielders are hit and miss. Dicker is good at breaking up play but a terrible passer of the ball. His partners are usually shit. 

What Mary said plus I don't think we've been able to field a settled back 4 with injuries to McNaughton, Mckay and Raven all at different times. Warren is probably past it but he's had to play every week apart from the inevitable suspension. Significant that we've been in 2 cup finals and Warren has sat both of them out.

On 15/12/2016 at 15:31, The Mantis said:

What Mary said plus I don't think we've been able to field a settled back 4 with injuries to McNaughton, Mckay and Raven all at different times. Warren is probably past it but he's had to play every week apart from the inevitable suspension. Significant that we've been in 2 cup finals and Warren has sat both of them out.

He was suspended for the first one and injured for the second, What's your point caller?

Archived