TV/Radio Rights-Rangers and the BBC

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bennett said:

Youve put a fair few words into mouth Forky, they have a responsibility to cover games - which in our case they are not doing.

That's a woeful attempt at deflection. Why do they have a responsibility to cover Rangers games? Where do you get this idea from? Is it based on anything but the staggering entitlement that comes with being an Old Firm fan? You say the BBC have a responsibility to cover Rangers games more than they do, so you should be able to explain where that comes from.

13 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Where do you get this idea from? Is it based on anything but the staggering entitlement that comes with being an Old Firm fan? You say the BBC have a responsibility to cover Rangers games more than they do, so you should be able to explain where that comes from.

There's no entitlement here and, as I said before, the BBC is largely an irrelevance for us. If I want to know what's happening with Rangers I log on to P&B and I'll find it out hours before it appears on the Beeb.

Maybe Div should ask for a share of our media rights?

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

You get a notification when someone dots you. Clearly you cannot answer the question so we will just all accept you made a monumental cock of yourself, again, as usual, and move on as you wish. 

You complained about someone giving me dots, you don't get a notification for that liar. So why are you checking on who dots me, that is quite sinister.

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

I see the sleekit wee grassing creep is skulking about the thread dishing out greens to Bennet and reds to all who disagree with him again, as usual. What a cowardly little shitebag. :lol:

Do you apply for press passes or do you simply take your press card with you?

I would assume it's a game by game basis.
For our game at Ibrox in October we were emailed paper copies which get you free parking in the Albion car Park and entry to the press room, but you then are issued with your game pass in the press room before the game starts which gives stadium or pitch side access.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

You complained about someone giving me dots, you don't get a notification for that liar. So why are you checking on who dots me, that is quite sinister.

Yes, you do.  You get a message along the lines of 'x has given you reputation' up on the notifications bell.

ETA: misread this.  I'm wrong.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

I didn't say you did get a notification for that you compete and utter buffoon! Sinister? No, I'm not Tedi ;) 

1 minute ago, The DA said:

Yes, you do.  You get a message along the lines of 'x has given you reputation' up on the notifications bell

He was complaining about dots coming to me.

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I didn't say you did get a notification for that you compete and utter buffoon! Sinister? No, I'm not Tedi ;) 

Youve lost it, checking other posters dots and then complaining about them.

It's just a dot you moron.

Just now, bennett said:

He was complaining about dots coming to me.

Youve lost it, checking other posters dots and then complaining about them.

It's just a dot you moron.

Where did I complain? You've completely lost the plot here. You're an absolute shambles again!

9 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

I would assume it's a game by game basis.
For our game at Ibrox in October we were emailed paper copies which get you free parking in the Albion car Park and entry to the press room, but you then are issued with your game pass in the press room before the game starts which gives stadium or pitch side access.

Cheers for that, I never knew how it worked.

If whoever asked me question regarding press access for beeb reporters wishes to reask it then feel free.

Just now, bennett said:

Cheers for that, I never knew how it worked.

If whoever asked me question regarding press access for beeb reporters wishes to reask it then feel free.

What about the question about where it states the BBC has a responsibility to cover games? Can I "reask" that?

Just now, RawB93 said:

IMG_1481661607.656380.jpg

Rugster, you should be ashamed of that creepy behaviour. How dare your eyes catch sight of who's dotted his posts, what with it being listed directly beneath the post..

I know. Sinister right enough. Hanging my head in shame here. 

1 minute ago, RawB93 said:

IMG_1481661607.656380.jpg

Rugster, you should be ashamed of that creepy behaviour. How dare your eyes catch sight of who's dotted his posts, what with it being listed directly beneath the post..

Why would a NATO, do what?

Archived