TV/Radio Rights-Rangers and the BBC

Sorry Rugs that's a completely different format from the ones which I get, you have to click to see who dots. If that's what you use then its not sinister, maybe a bit bitchy but not sinister.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

No surprise at all to see Bennett is still a snivelling, chicken-hearted loser, The_Alcoholic desperately circling the wagons and the bea.. Tedi creeping about in the background.

Utter vermin one and all.

You again?  Angry and shouty, again?  Posting about Rangers supporters, again?

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

Sorry Rugs that's a completely different format from the ones which I get, you have to click to see who dots. If that's what you use then its not sinister, maybe a bit bitchy but not sinister.

Apology accepted. Now where does it state the BBC have a responsibility to cover matches?

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Apology accepted. Now where does it state the BBC have a responsibility to cover matches?

It's purely implicit.  That the Beeb should want to report on P&B's most posted-about team may not be a charter item but seems sensible to some.

I take a different view and would prefer the national broadcaster to reflect the footballing scene as a whole rather than be Sevco-obsessed.  I'd suggest the same for P&B.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

As licence fee payers we should get the same coverage that is allotted to other teams at this level.

Your new signing got a "minute by minute" report on his fucking debut you absolute tart. Please highlight what other club got such treatment.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I take a different view and would prefer the national broadcaster to reflect the footballing scene as a whole rather than be Sevco-obsessed

Indeed. The longer the two childish, moronic, pointless organisations involved continue this bizarre childish spat the better. Maybe one day we'll be lucky enough to get match reports for the bottom two divisions again.

7 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Dick Gordon on sportsound.

The bbc claim they are fulfilling their responsibility by providing scores a couple of times a match, I disagree.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Your new signing got a "minute by minute" report on his fucking debut you absolute tart. Please highlight what other club got such treatment.

Did this new signing have any toys with him?

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Unbeknown to you I've said this on a few posts.

I don't give a f**k, and I never suggested you didn't hold that opinion. It was a go at the BBC for being incompetent fucks.

On 12/12/2016 at 21:10, The_Kincardine said:

We know very well that it's The BBC who are doing the boycotting and we know it's because we won't issue one of their reporters with a press pass/free ticker/half time cup of tea.  Note, too, we're not banning anyone from Ibrox.

Worthy of a Putin or Trump spokesman. 

2 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

While you're at it, feel free to investigate how an open forum operates.

Why on earth would I do that?  You just get angry and shouty.  I suspect it's because you're stupid and see evidence to the contrary.

Why on earth would I do that?  You just get angry and shouty.  I suspect it's because you're stupid and see evidence to the contrary.

[emoji23]

If you think a pish-stained jakey is worth getting angry over, you're fucking delusional.

Keep circling those wagons though.

Archived