St Johnstone v Motherwell

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:
:lol: I bet you think you should've had a penalty too

In fairness, given some of the pens we've had against us (the one given against McManus in the ICT game at Fir Park last season springs to mind) it wasn't an unreasonable claim.

Just watched the Alba highlights, fucking hell that was an absolutely brutal game of football.

Edit: FWIW here's the McManus penalty decision against ICT

6T_NSI.gif

In fairness, given some of the pens we've had against us (the one given against McManus in the ICT game at Fir Park last season springs to mind) it wasn't an unreasonable claim.

Just watched the Alba highlights, fucking hell that was an absolutely brutal game of football.

This. On another day, we would've have and probably should've won quite comfortably. But the complete lack of composure and ability on the ball at times from both teams was awful. I've no doubt with Swanson we'd have won that game, but we need to find a way to play without him if we're ever going to progress.

9 hours ago, capt_oats said:

58 minutes ago, Widge said:

This. On another day, we would've have and probably should've won quite comfortably. But the complete lack of composure and ability on the ball at times from both teams was awful. I've no doubt with Swanson we'd have won that game, but we need to find a way to play without him if we're ever going to progress.

Aye. So far in December I've been to 3 games, involving 3 teams. Aberdeen v St Johnstone was an assault on the eyes and could have got football banned, Aberdeen v Motherwell was abandoned after 5 minutes and this weekend's showing was another slog settled by 2 flukes. Fair to say festive football is treating me poorly so far :(

Archived