January Transfer Window

2 hours ago, Russ said:

That's John Rankin had his contract terminated now.

I'd be surprised if he didn't show up at another team in the league.

Has signed for Queens.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs have got some Albanian midfielder on trial..Interesting to see how many players from overseas we've had on trial the past month or so, Lennon's casting his net afar. Can't see us doing too much more in the window, hopefully extend Commons' deal and perhaps another cheeky loan deal in attack

10 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

A sports reporter on twitter is claiming that Mark Millar is signing for Livingston from QoS. The deal should be finalised before Saturdays game.

Millar confirmed away. Expected to join Livi per QOS official site.

Just now, lmc89 said:

Does anyone know what has happened to David Templeton?! would be a good signing for someone in the championship surely, one that seems to have fallen off the radar

Templeton has pretty much given up. He has arthritis. I think he fancies a claim in against Rangers because of the treatment he received from them.

2 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Templeton has pretty much given up. He has arthritis. I think he fancies a claim in against Rangers because of the treatment he received from them.

it's a shame the lad was a cracking winger, pace and skills ruined himself moving to Rangers.

Just now, lmc89 said:

it's a shame the lad was a cracking winger, pace and skills ruined himself moving to Rangers.

Couldn't lace his old man's boots :P

My abiding memory of him is scoring a late winner for Stenhousemuir when he was a young boy to get an acca up for me for a couple of hundred quid.

1 minute ago, placidcasual said:

Couldn't lace his old man's boots :P

My abiding memory of him is scoring a late winner for Stenhousemuir when he was a young boy to get an acca up for me for a couple of hundred quid.

I wish my memory was as good as that, mines was him waving in between five hibs players and sticking it in the bottom corner ha!! 

My mate at work is an Ayr fan he was saying your looking at a couple of strikers?

Archived