What do you call them?

jagfox

Pigs in blankets or kilted sausages?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/18/2016 at 12:05, Zen Archer said:

I make my own because for some reason they are almost always made with smokey bacon, f**k that shit.

On 12/18/2016 at 13:05, heedthebaa said:

f**k smoked bacon, horrible shit yon 

*Adds not liking smoked bacon to the list of PnB obscenities, like having a coin pouch in a wallet, standing up to wipe, having the toilet roll hanging down against the wall, writing "tele" instead of telly, saying "chipper", claiming to put things "on" a roll rather than in it, eating "grilled cheese", openly lusting after underaged girls, and assorted other acts of deviancy that make certain individuals on here worthy of being Skeletor's hairiest henchman.*

3 minutes ago, milton75 said:

:lol:
It's just that unsmoked bacon may as well not be bacon. 

3 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

I would just like to add my support to the smoked bacon faction.

I can't think of anything that's better not being smoked..?

smoked fish = better

smoked sausage = better

Any future war between the Smoked Bacon Faction (SBF) and the weak and feeble minded Unsmoked Bacon Faction (USBF) would be swift and brutal.  The SBF would use their superior strength and intelligence to decimate the USBF who would undoubtedly be cowering in their hovels trying to open packets of crisps from the bottom without spilling them on the floor.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Any future war between the Smoked Bacon Faction (SBF) and the weak and feeble minded Unsmoked Bacon Faction (USBF) would be swift and brutal.  The SBF would use their superior strength and intelligence to decimate the USBF who would undoubtedly be cowering in their hovels trying to open packets of crisps from the bottom without spilling them on the floor.

What about the PAFSB (people's alliance for smoked bacon)?

Archived