The Christmehs Derby. Killie v Them

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than the Killie board doing that we really need to find a way to play against Killie. They weren't actually that bad at McDiarmid earlier in the season but definitely didn't deserve to win.

They've deserved the points the last couple of times at Rugby Park though. They were very good in the 3-0 game last season and decent in the 2-1 although we were utter dung in the second half in that game.

Genuinely can't see any other thing than a home win based purely on recent head to head and the fact that Killie seem a much better team than they have been for a while.

Travel in hope as ever. Take a point now.

Im more than likely wrong, but we seem fairly brutal whenever I see us at Rugby Park, so I have it in my head we lose all the time.

Obvious changes for us, would be Anderson replacing Scobbie, Alston replacing Coulson, and Swanson replacing MacLean. Biggest intrigue for me is what we do in the centre of the park, whether we risk Muzz and Millar on a hard going surface, or bring Craig straight back in.

41 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Biggest intrigue for me is what we do in the centre of the park, whether we risk Muzz and Millar on a hard going surface, or bring Craig straight back in.

Play whoever will get in our faces. Our midfield can look alright if you give them time. They look shit if you're right at them. 

Christmas means f**k all when it comes to facing these vermin.

At the last meh derby one of their fans bumped into me on Rugby Road and the resultant stand off would have ran the national grid for a year . He was lucky the wife had my favourite tea on that night and I wasn't carrying .

2 v 0 goals by Soulimeh Coulibaly 

Christmas means f**k all when it comes to facing these vermin.
At the last meh derby one of their fans bumped into me on Rugby Road and the resultant stand off would have ran the national grid for a year . He was lucky the wife had my favourite tea on that night and I wasn't carrying .
2 v 0 goals by Soulimeh Coulibaly 

I think Steven Smehth might chip in with a set piece.

I think Steven Smehth might chip in with a set piece.

You're lucky Steven Meh-clean can't play on astro, hopefully Meh-rray Davidson plays a blinder in the middle (meh-ddle?) with Chris Meh-llar.

Saints are so meh.

Archived