The Christmehs Derby. Killie v Them

Based on the stats and BBC text it appears that we are pushing hard for an equalizer.

On a slightly related topic what are Kilmarnock, and other, fans views now on Lee Clark given that we are half way through the season?  I stated in the summer that he made a brave but needed move in clearing the squad out and in my opinion it has worked reasonably well.  We looked dreadful in the first few weeks of the season but have now (if you forget Aberdeen) developed a never-say-die attitude.

On another slightly related topic, as I see Partick lead away in Dingwall, how crazy is the bottom 6 and could anyone pick a team who will finish in the bottom 2 alongside Dundee?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a killie player (a complete no mark I think as I'd never heard of him before) let the emotion of the occasion get the better of him and got himself sent off in stoppage time. Presumably he tried to stab the referee? 

Based on the stats and BBC text it appears that we are pushing hard for an equalizer.
On a slightly related topic what are Kilmarnock, and other, fans views now on Lee Clark given that we are half way through the season?  I stated in the summer that he made a brave but needed move in clearing the squad out and in my opinion it has worked reasonably well.  We looked dreadful in the first few weeks of the season but have now (if you forget Aberdeen) developed a never-say-die attitude.
On another slightly related topic, as I see Partick lead away in Dingwall, how crazy is the bottom 6 and could anyone pick a team who will finish in the bottom 2 alongside Dundee?

I wasn't concerned that Killie would score tonight. After we went ahead we did let you have more of the ball but then stepped up again part way through the second half and could've scored more. I think the final match stats show us with more possession, shots and 9 corners to 1. Deserved the 3 points I thought, Killie's final ball was never good enough on the night. Puts us well away from the bottom 7 teams, for now, but we can't afford a bad spell. 4 points between 6th and bottom, it's so unpredictable.

Elements allowing, still a really poor game. With the conditions, it was predictable that if someone got ahead they'd try to just see things out but it made for a poor spectacle. An unadventurous Saints against a blunt Kilmarnock but the journey up the road made easier by the three points. Not a game that'll live long in the memory.

Does anyone know how the Killie fan who took ill is??  Looked real bad . the were doing CPR for 15 minutes and then when the fan was taken into the ambulance, they sat for 20 minutes and when they left, it was not at speed.. Hope the fan pulled through...

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

I see a killie player (a complete no mark I think as I'd never heard of him before) let the emotion of the occasion get the better of him and got himself sent off in stoppage time. Presumably he tried to stab the referee? 

Luke Hendrie. The only one in our team who looked like he'd seen a football before.

Completely nullified anything which came down his side. 

He'll be missed, but I'm sure we can sign an emergency right back. 

Does anyone know how the Killie fan who took ill is??  Looked real bad . the were doing CPR for 15 minutes and then when the fan was taken into the ambulance, they sat for 20 minutes and when they left, it was not at speed.. Hope the fan pulled through...

Apparently he's OK in Crosshouse Hospital... Heart attack, heard it was thanks to the auto defibrillator the club doctor has, the guy is still alive.

That's great news it's been on my mind all day. He was sitting less than 6 feet away from me and thought he was a goner.

Very good news he's ok. Happened twice now when we've visited Rugby Park. Twice too often.

6 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Apparently he's OK in Crosshouse Hospital... Heart attack, heard it was thanks to the auto defibrillator the club doctor has, the guy is still alive.

Thanks for letting us know. Fitbas great and  we can all get a bit tribal sometimes but when you see  something like this happening it  brings us  all together as a fitba family. So glad to hear the guy pulled through.

Archived