Royal Rumble 2017

JamieStevenson

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Heard this is going to be 4 hours with a 2 hour preshow.

Do we have a list of confirmed Rumble entrants? Neville will surely be in there if not already confirmed.

How about a Booker T cameo?

I heard a 1 hour pre-show, but that did seem odd to me.  I think their plan now is to have it a 2 hour one for all the big shows, 1 hour of talk and promos, 1 hour of matches and more talk.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Women's tag match moved to Kickoff Show. So we have 3 Kickoff Matches now. The Royal Rumble tends to go about an hour so that leaves 3 hours to be filled with 4 matches? Oh.

Unless they move one of the previous kick-off matches to the main.  Banks vs Jax deserves a bit more time I think.

Unless they go really long with the Rumble match.  Didn't think they'd go over an hour on that Survivor Series match back in November, so maybe they'll go closer to 90 minutes.  Unlikely I know, but they've got to do something to fill the time.  Doubt they'll go short.

I was thinking with so many 'marquee' names in the actual match and with the usual quota of surprises that there's not an awful lot of space for the regular midcard/nxt/cruiser guys. Any chance they bump up the numbers last minute like with the 40 man from a few years back? Other than that maybe lengthy cut away scenes to a Rollins/HHH or Goldberg/Lesnar backstage brawl akin to Taker/Maven? Don't like that so much though as it requires suspending belief on the actual match when they cut back and nothing has happpened.

A podcast put forward an interesting one.  I've not watched RAW so haven't really picked up on it, but Stephanie is doing her emasculating role even more on Foley.  Rumours he's off soon, so could see him getting "fired", while Stephanie has the perfect replacement for him.  HHH.  Maybe we get a big segment midway through the night for that where they set up the next few months for Rollins.  

Other option is that Foley puts Rollins in the Rumble anyway, and that's what pushes him out in the end.  HHH costs Rollins his place in the Rumble (for the second time) and we go from there on Monday night.

R-truth is on the official rumble poster on WWE, I assume he is in the rumble - game changer!

Kalisto also on it and not announced in any matches but he could well be in the inevitable multi man cruiserweight match although with being on SD he isn't in the division officially so could be in rumble.

13 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I put Seth Rollins as one of the last four in the rumble cause I fully expect him to force his way in it somehow.

Other way about. HHH as number 30 Rollins runs out to ellinate him. 

Archived