Clyde V Annan

So afte yet another defeat we could possibly loose our play off spot after being close to being top a few weeks ago.

Tbh no idea who he'll play not that he has an option. My prediction 1-1 a boring game where we start brightly to then resort to Barry hoofbaw for 80 minutes

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hooray, we are being booted out of our regular seats so that a third of the main stand can be closed and the away fans can be shuffled over. Gonna be fun arguing with folk who think a seat is "their" seat.

Wouldn't worry we will soon be all housed in club 58 with seats to spare :)

Makes sense to close 1/3rd of the stand if it saves money. No point in having the full stand open which holds approx 2.5k to accommodate a crowd between 500 and 600. Realise that there is going to be some fans who lose their favoured seat but there are plenty of others to choose from. Will probably be a bit of a shambles until folk get used to it. The queue at the pie stall might be a problem as it is already a 15 minute wait most times.

Our home form has largely been impressive so hopefully we can get a win to put some distance between us and Annan.

Would like to see Flynn retain his place in the side as the midfield is too static with Mclaughlin and Miller in there. Higgins has also offered very little and would bring Tiffoney into the starting line-up with the hope that we see some of the player the Morton fans are raving about.

Am I the only one that is concerned that we are suddenly having to shut a third of the stand if it was such a great financial decision why didn't we do it at the start of season and save even more money For me it points to us desperate to save cash by any means which in my opinion is really worrying

Hope I'm wrong

Thought that myself. Why not even last season(s) aswell. Hardly any decent travelling support in the league for years/At all

Im hoping its just the stadium company/Owners we had to persuade, Same people who wont allow us to operate our own stewards like motherwell fc when i asked the Q while back

I think we desperately need a big cup tie the Stirling game is crucial
We must be paying out some decent wages this year and crowds haven't improved

Fingers crossed

8 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Whilst it will piss a few fans off who'll now have to move seats, I think this is a very sensible decision and hopefully a decent amount of money will be saved. It is crazy that the stand needs the same amount of stewards for 500 or 3500 punters. Would still be better to keep the away fans in a particular section so atleast they're kept together to create some noise.

Extend the away dug out for our fans,lol.

7 minutes ago, cfcuk said:

Wasn't there in holiday
So Smith was blamed last week and banished from the squad who is the scapegoat this week ?

Gibson fumbled for the 2nd goal and McNeil made an uncharacteristic mistake for the winner with a short pass-back. However, these mistakes just paper over the cracks today. We looked pretty poor and it was another rubbish game.

ETA: Flynn, in my opinion, harshly subbed off today. He would be one of my first picks but it's hard to see him staying past January.

Archived