Dundee FC vs St Johnstone.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Get booked on a flight Dee Man, get here and then punch this fucker in the pus. Thank you.

Jeezo Biggie, things just go from bad to worse. Before saints slaughter the durty Dee I'll wipe the floor with any of you fuckers at draughts, Ludo or Hungry Hippo.. you lot are pussies..

If you aint careful I'll get the fucking Monopoly oot...c**t.

1 minute ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Jeezo Biggie, things just go from bad to worse. Before saints slaughter the durty Dee I'll wipe the floor with any of you fuckers at draughts, Ludo or Hungry Hippo.. you lot are pussies..

No derby. M8.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No derby. M8.

Somebody better tell wee sweaty Hartley then cause he keeps calling it one.. Imagine if you go doon just as the Arabs come up.. That has to be yer second worse nightmare after the one where Saints win the "Non Derby" 7-2

The f**k you wanting?! There's a reason I'm called Ludo. Ain't beating Ludo at Ludo.

I'll fucking ram you back to Perth with my Connect 4 skills.

4 minutes ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Somebody better tell wee sweaty Hartley then cause he keeps calling it one.. Imagine if you go doon just as the Arabs come up.. That has to be yer second worse nightmare after the one where Saints win the "Non Derby" 7-2

No derby. M8.

41 minutes ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

What a fat, slavering buffoon you are. 

Biggie is the hardest Dundee fan I know tbf. He's a Veggie, Morrissey loving auld c**t that'd make your arsepiece go hiding. Evidence of this? Look in the cat thread. His cat kicks abdys c**t in by just looking at them.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Biggie is the hardest Dundee fan I know tbf. He's a Veggie, Morrissey loving auld c**t that'd make your arsepiece go hiding. Evidence of this? Look in the cat thread. His cat kicks abdys c**t in by just looking at them.

It's about the only pussy I would be scared to lick.

22 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

What a fat, slavering buffoon you are. 

And yet I still feel utterly superior to you ( although your usage of the word buffoon makes me wonder if you are actually from Dundee)  92??? Mmmmmm.. Back in Ninety one, I, in a drunken, state pumped a burd in Dundee ( once she'd dropped her chips and her knickers)  I never did get her name.. Nah, surely no....nah, nae boy of mine would use the word buffoon...

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

smudgie the dee.jpg

11 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

How about a game of Scrabble you thick illiterate tink..  I will malky you with my posh city cleverness and some big words like shoplifter, junkie, relegation, incest, smackhead and administration, while you will be stuck with skint, dump, lose and peh.

you got the bottle???

6 hours ago, mizfit said:

12 Clepington Road cunto. Bring your Maw.

You boys are fucked - my maw's brilliant at scrabble.

Ghostie, the only tiles you'll be seeing will be the polystyrene ones on Ninewells ceiling when you're in to get Liam Craig surgically removed from your anus. Thank you.

Archived