Pars, Ayr ,Raith and Dumbarton running scared

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/01/2017 at 10:09, Gert.T.Fock said:

we'll still beat Dumbarton on Saturday.

You're spot on Gert. As most skunk fans know the "bigger team" with the "bigger support" always beat the "minnows". That's why your lot are top of the league.

Why is the league table upside down?

1   Hibernian 22 26 48

2   Dundee Utd 22 10 40
3   Morton 21 12 37
4   Falkirk 22 7 34

5   Queen of Sth 23 -4 28
6   Dunfermline 22 -3 26
7   Raith Rovers 21 -5 25
8   Dumbarton 23 -8 24

9   Ayr 22 -15 20

10   St Mirren 22 -20 13

download (9).jpg

Really?? You still think you can catch Morton then?

Wanna buy some magic beans?

Go back to the start of the thread and you would see I was referring to Dumbarton [emoji849] if I meant Morton I would have said soapdodgers [emoji81]

2 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

Go back to the start of the thread and you would see I was referring to Dumbarton emoji849.png if I meant Morton I would have said soapdodgers emoji81.png

Pars, Ayr and Ton running scared

Started by Gert.T.Fock, December 29, 2016

Why don't you know that Morton are the "Ton"? Dumbarton are known as the Sons!

download (10).jpg

On 30/01/2017 at 10:09, Gert.T.Fock said:

We will come good once the new boys gel, some only had a few days training before the game... We don't have too long for them to gel but we'll still beat Dumbarton on Saturday.

On 31/01/2017 at 23:47, Gert.T.Fock said:

Two more quality signings! Bring on Dumbarton!

Fantastic stuff this, with the emphasis on fantasy. Pretty sure Gert's a closet 'Ton fan though.

Fantastic stuff this, with the emphasis on fantasy. Pretty sure Gert's a closet 'Ton fan though.

When you say "Ton" are you referring to Morton or Dumbarton? We don't want Gert getting all confused now do we.

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

Maybe next week?

Nah they need to wait another fortnight thanks to their love of the cups this season

If they win both of those then the fixtures start to pile up a little bit. Chuck in a draw against East Fife and a win in the replay there will be rescheduled fixtures all over the shop.

Any extra games will give our new players time to gel. I was speaking to some Dumbarton fans after the game and they are taking nothing for granted and said they still think we'll come right back into the relegation fight. I tend to agree with them ...no surprise there.

Archived