Pars, Ayr ,Raith and Dumbarton running scared

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Yeah. Don't like this gloating with 4 games to go patter. 

It's only gloating if you do it when you're winning. I started this thread when we were bottom and losing every week. I had faith in Jack Ross to get it right, no gloating here just confident that we are better than most teams in the league now.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, mr mince said:

To be fair we're still not running, flat out on our arse pushing away with our feet while our impeding doom catches up with us. Like a scene from a bad horror movie.

You just need to avoid losing 6-0 to Ayr on Saturday :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

You just need to avoid losing 6-0 to Ayr on Saturday :thumsup2

Isn't it only 5, we'd be level on gd then and I think they will have scored more than us if they get 5.

Also we've had so many things that couldn't happen already this season I'm ruling out nowt.

6 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

:wub: This thread :thumsup2 seemed like a good idea at the time ... :cheers

Haha, ok... I apologise. It's not my personal preferred style, but you were right to keep faith when, I don't mind admitting, mine had all but gone. 

7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Haha, ok... I apologise. It's not my personal preferred style, but you were right to keep faith when, I don't mind admitting, mine had all but gone. 

I started the thread more because the supporters of other teams had us dead and buried. Even when Jack first came and we were still losing i could see signs of improvement in our play, i knew come January he'd sort Alex Rae's shambles of a squad out.  I know some of our own fans had lost heart a bit too but that's understandable and i'm glad we got there in the end. The last 4 months of watching St Mirren has been an absolute pleasure and long may that continue!

Archived