Hogmanay Television

ICTChris

I saw the advert for the BBC Scotland Hogmanay television and it made me want to set myself on fire.  Only An Excuse looks horrific, as it has been for years.

Has nothing funny happened in Scotland or Scottish football since people started making jokes about Frank McAvennie?  I went to see their live show twenty years ago and they were making jokes about it, at least they were funny then.  It really needs to be put out to pasture.

Does anyone like OAE?  What do they put on STV on Hogmanay, I don't think I've ever watched?  Who is on Jools Holland Hootananny (filmed in August)?

I'm staying in this Hogmanay with my girlfriend, first time i wont be wankered at a house party or passed out in the streets. 

I think I'll be putting BBC one on just for still game and the bells. Then i have no idea afterwards. 

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Who is on Jools Holland Hootananny (filmed in August)?

The line-up will feature Chaka Khan, Christine and the Queens, Roy Wood, Rag'n'Bone Man, Gregory Porter, ABC, Seasick Steve, Dr. John Cooper Clarke & Hugh Cornwell, Caravan Palace, along with Ali Campbell, Astro and Mickey from UB40, Imelda May, and Ruby Turner.

Jools Holland's Rhythm and Blues Orchestra will be providing backing music for most of the guests performing on the night. And then, as the clocks strike midnight, the Pipes and Drums of the 1st Battalion Scots Guards will perform.

I'm staying in this Hogmanay with my girlfriend, first time i wont be wankered at a house party or passed out in the streets. 

I think I'll be putting BBC one on just for still game and the bells. Then i have no idea afterwards.

Still Game's not on.

6 hours ago, mizfit said:

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Still Game's not on.

Still Game is on tonight, BBC1 at 23:00

Archived