Week 17

lichtie23

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

You must be seething.

Doesn't cover it.  I wait 16 weeks to see this D do something just for the O to not just shit the bed but spread it around the room.  

As you can see by my sig I've been following them long enough to not get too upset at loses most weeks but by god this just pisses me off.  

No doubt by the Superbowl (as long as neither Dallas or you lot are there) I will be more forgiven of this season as a what if (first back to back winning season since the 2007)but by god right now there is no chance.

<--- heads gone and taking the wifes and kids too :lol:

Went to the Bucs game today, for my first NFL game as I am on holiday nearby and firstly it was an awesome day out and would definitely recommend. Here's some of my extra spicy hot takes

- Offensively it was an absolute shitshow for both sides

- Carolina's offence is really really bad, they seemed to be trying to get the OC fired so predictable play calling, and Cam Newton was making some shocking throws especially that pick six and probably was lucky he didn't have more.

- The officials were so bad, like a Bucs player got lit up off the ball and there was no call, Bucs should have had a pick, and were lucky with another one and there was probably a million holds uncalled.

- Jameis seemed to be overthrowing a hell of a lot but he was unlucky with drops but I guess having 2 of your main receivers and your first choice RB missing makes it tricky , though being the first QB to throw over 4000 in their first two seasons is a hell of an achievement.

- Mike Evans is bloody good

- The Tampa Defence is the only reason that they got out of that, though the Panthers line was so bad that I don't think they'll get it so easy.

- The way that both sides were kicking i'm not sure anyone wanted to win.

- Bryan Anger has a foot like a traction engine.

- FIRE THE MOTHERFUCKING CANNONS

If I was watching on TV I would have put something else on but live it was at least close and there was a whole load of crazy defensive stuff, a near FG return, sometimes there's few things better than a defensive battle/ utter shambles. 

Well that didn't go to plan, but honestly I'd rather be playing the Shitehawks than the Giants just now, so it might all just work out fine!!!

32 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Well that didn't go to plan, but honestly I'd rather be playing the Shitehawks than the Giants just now, so it might all just work out fine!!!

38CADC7C-513C-4063-9287-CEA822BC9165-254-00000026DDA6D871_tmp.png

Archived